Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-27-2011, 09:31 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meldor View Post
Have you tried turning up the sensitivity in the controls? I put it to the max, and i'm doing much better now. I agree turning is quite slow when aiming down the sights (even with sensitivity maxed), but that's just part of the gameplay, it's just more effective not to look down the sights
Yeah, I have it maxed out, but with the way I play shooters it isn't enough. When you can't do a quick sight, you need to be able to maneuver like crazy, That means quickly aiming from one person to the next while running around. With the current sensitivity settings, I can kill the first guy; then i get easily (too easily) shot down by the others when I'm re-aiming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn.Biker View Post
Yes this is crap! Even indie games have been doing this since before iOS 5. Zombie Highway lets you sync to the game enter between devices.

Get with it Gameloft easy Implimentation, but since they write these game for multiple platforms Lilly we will never see this.
Yup! If this wan't multi-platform we would see a lot more of iOS elements implemented. I'm also not sure if this is a cross platform game, if it isn't then I really think some things should've been added that are missing.

Last edited by GoofyJmaster.; 10-27-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Old 10-27-2011, 09:38 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Effing Christ. Honestly, I've been trying to download this for an hour. I freed up my iPhone 4 to 2.3 Gb's yet it's saying that apparently, it doesn't have enough space to download a 1.1Gb game.

Honestly, this is so frustrating.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Effing Christ. Honestly, I've been trying to download this for an hour. I freed up my iPhone 4 to 2.3 Gb's yet it's saying that apparently, it doesn't have enough space to download a 1.1Gb game.

Yeah, I cleared up 3 gigs of space for it. Like I said, look forward to 2GB of updates.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:48 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post

That's because it is in a zipped format. From my experience, you need (just for installation) the zipped amount (1.1 gigs) and the unzipped amount (1.8 gigs). After it is installed you can fill up the 1.1 gigs
Old 10-27-2011, 09:55 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Poo, I got up 4 ranks in one match, but after the match the servers wouldn't reload.. I just lost all that.. Plus 6k. I noticed this bug on Deadlock also. =_= fffffffffff
Old 10-27-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyrTress View Post
Poo, I got up 4 ranks in one match, but after the match the servers wouldn't reload.. I just lost all that.. Plus 6k. I noticed this bug on Deadlock also. =_= fffffffffff
Yeah, this is a b*tch of a bug; I've lost all my progress way too many times now. So, I've been doing some mild ranting about this and a couple other things. I probably won't put as much time into MC3, as I thought I would, until this and the sensitivity get updated. Either that or I'll just play single player.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:03 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

I know, I was so sad.. Second time this has happened. I want my sniperrrr.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:05 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Most people won't want to use this, but ADS sensitivity is much better with gyroscope if you happen to have an iPhone/iPod 4
Old 10-27-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
hmmm my initial impression was wrong, the good graphics only happened on level one. they only make destructible environment on level one and the rest of the next level i played is just feels like mc2, not polished, not great. they did it also with 9mm(only the first level graphics are great). whatever i thought they will surprise me with this release but apparently they didn't. universal built and 6.99?that i can't complained.forget to say the enemy AI is improving but my allies AI is just stupid.
Yeah, my impression changed a lot as well. Also, it is universal, but cloud saving isn't activated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajstadel View Post
Most people won't want to use this, but ADS sensitivity is much better with gyroscope if you happen to have an iPhone/iPod 4
Eh, I think the gyroscope is half the reason the sensitivity is so low in the first place. I just want to be in a fixed position when, I play a shooter.

Last edited by GoofyJmaster.; 10-27-2011 at 10:07 PM..
Old 10-27-2011, 10:14 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
hmmm my initial impression was wrong, the good graphics only happened on level one. they only make destructible environment on level one and the rest of the next level i played is just feels like mc2, not polished, not great. they did it also with 9mm(only the first level graphics are great). whatever i thought they will surprise me with this release but apparently they didn't. universal built and 6.99?that i can't complained.forget to say the enemy AI is improving but my allies AI is just stupid.
I didnt notice that TBH. I feel that the graphics are still beautiful and havent changed throughout the game. I mean, why the f would they. Maybe you just became used to the graphics. Plus, destructible enviroments? never saw those in the first level.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Yeah, my impression changed a lot as well. Also, it is universal, but cloud saving isn't activated.

Eh, I think the gyroscope is half the reason the sensitivity is so low in the first place. I just want to be in a fixed position when, I play a shooter.
WTF? iOS 5 just came out and you're expecting cloud saving?! Multiplayer data transfers between devices, just not single player. And tbh, just play the damn game on 1 device there's nothing wrong with that. but yea, expecting cloud saving is pretty ridiculous.

IDK if it's the gyroscope, but I agree the sensitivity needs to be fixed. That and a lil bit of lag/crashing are all I really know right now. Also, grenade explosions are kinda weak, but that isnt really important. I don't think it's the gyroscope though, because u can deactivate it and MC2 was fine w/ gyroscope.