★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Rev up your supercharged hydro jet and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities. Skill, stunts, and speed will be your best allies as you grab massive air off huge waves, kick out death-defying tricks, and boost your hydro jet to victory across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of foam and spray.

Riptide GP features super-realistic water physics and gorgeous high-detail graphics. Supports Retina displays, full screen 16x9 on iPhone 5, and now includes enhanced graphics effects for iPhone 5!

FEATURES:

Tear through 12 futuristic water raceways
Unlock and master 7 screaming fast hydro jets
3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship
Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost
Alter your environment mid-race with interactive triggers
GameCenter enabled: Earn Achievements, post to Leaderboards, and Challenge your Friends!
Enhanced Graphics for iPhone 5! HD water and waves, motion blur when boosting, and water splash effects on the camera put you right in the action!

PLEASE NOTE: The app-not-starting bug reported in some of the older customer reviews is fixed.

LANGUAGE SUPPORT:

English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español, , and .

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Join us on Facebook, and be the first to hear about updates and new games:

www.facebook.com/VectorUnit

You can also follow us on Twitter at:

www.twitter.com/vectorunit

Echoseven's comments:

10-26-2011, 05:26 AM
This is FLUID! (trying to make a pun by not making sense)

Love the graphics, water physics and sense of speed. Definitely buying tomorrow.

BTW I'm horrible at time conversion so... I'm in Sydney so will I be able to buy this after midday tomorrow? (assuming there's no 'item being modified' message)

This will be the most exciting racing game I've played on any console (judged by the gameplay video) since Burnout Paradise.

10-26-2011, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
BTW I'm horrible at time conversion so... I'm in Sydney so will I be able to buy this after midday tomorrow? (assuming there's no 'item being modified' message)
Any time after 4 am this morning. So yes.
10-26-2011, 06:08 AM
Wow lOoks awesome!!! Great graphics and reasonable price

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
10-26-2011, 06:25 AM
Anyone knows if it is Retina since the Trailer looks kinda Blurry?
10-26-2011, 06:53 AM
Yeah grabbing this and MC3 for sure

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
10-26-2011, 07:50 AM
Can somebody please tell me if this has an option to turn off horizon tilt?
10-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Looks very cool. I still need to beat Aqua Moto 2 before I dive into this one.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
10-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Not that this doesn't look like it's worth the money, but was anyone else expecting this at around $2.99? My wallet is distraught.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-26-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Not that this doesn't look like it's worth the money, but was anyone else expecting this at around $2.99? My wallet is distraught.
Wait a couple weeks :-)

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.