App description: INTRODUCING BLOSICS - AN AMAZING PHYSICS GAME

Takes advantage of iPhone 4s power
Exclusively available on iOS
Highly addicting gameplay

120 LEVELS AND FREE UPDATES!
Shoot at massive structures built from colored blocks and make them drop off the screen. It sounds simple at first but beware - the blocks are alive! They can talk and they have some serious tricks up their sleeves. Use all your power to get rid of them! Welcome to the vivid world of Blosics, filled with tons of exciting challenges.

MIGHTY POWER BALL ARSENAL
Use up to 13 different power balls to fulfill your mission. Each of the balls has unique abilities like the female attract ball, drawing the attention of macho blocks to pull them away. Or the psychic ball, pushing away blocks with additional telekinesis force. Find the right strategy to get rid of as many blocks as possible. Its a blast!

FOUR EPISODES!
Float in the Sky; Dive Underwater; Explore Caves; Venture into Deep Space

PRESS REVIEWS
Dont take our word for it; hear what the press has to say:

Gizmodo:
Why do we like it? If youll excuse the pun, this game has balls. The developer isnt content to just make an Angry Birds knock-off. The innovation introduced here enhances playability without losing sight of what makes the physics puzzler so appealing in the first place.

148Apps:
From the brightly colored visuals to the addictive, physics-based levels, it would be far too easy to dismiss this as another puzzle game in the vein of Angry Birds. I would dare say I enjoyed it quite a bit more.

Toucharcade:
Blosics is a casual object-flinging game like Angry Birds, but this is no clone, as it feels fresh and unique with plenty of different features to unlock.

Feature Overview:

- 120 levels
- NEW! 48 Challenges
- Four Episodes
- Smooth Graphics
- Amazing Physics Simulation
- Retina Display Support
- 13 different Power Balls
- 2 Control Options
- Game Center Support
- Global High Scores
- Game Center Achievements

Echoseven's comments:

iPad version : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/blosics-hd/id456242968?mt=8
10-26-2011, 05:27 AM
By the way, if you don't know if you'll like it or not, play the flash version.

10-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Thanks @Echoseven for the post. How do you embedd Youtube HD Video Format?

cheers
Future777

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
10-26-2011, 07:43 AM
It's going to be an expensive night tonight.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
10-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
It's going to be an expensive night tonight.
Ugh, you bet. MC3 and this for sure. And I spent at least $20 the past week alone since I got a new iPod Touch white. Apple's definitely making some money on us this week
10-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Nice once, congrats on your new iPod touch white @bjornkeizers and thanks for considering to add Blosics to your games library cheers!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
10-26-2011, 01:31 PM
I have to wait so many more hours.....sigh.
10-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Will be getting this one tonight. Been a huge fan of FDG since Across Age. Loved Cover Orange and Beyond Ynth as well, so I'm expecting good things from this one.

Twitter: @back2this
10-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Thank you @New England Gamer and @backtothis.
I'm sure you'll like the game. It's great for playing in short bursts (e.g. Bus); school etc

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter