App description: Featured numerous times by Apple, Risky's Revenge is Metacritics highest rated handheld game (2010), and winner of IGN's Game of the Year (2010, NDS)!

About Shantae: Riskys Revenge
Prepare for a powder keg of high octane, hair-whipping, belly dancing, monster slaying action! Guide half-genie Shantae through haunted wastes, burning deserts, enchanted forests, and cavernous labyrinths. Discover magical attacks, brew zombie coffee, save golden babies, and shake Shantaes hips to transform into more powerful creatures. Use all of your powers to foil the lady pirate Risky Boots and rescue Sequin Land from certain doom!

Features:
-Use your hair to whip monsters and solve puzzles
-Belly dance to become a Monkey, Elephant, or Mermaid
-Battle epic bosses and upgrade your powers
-3 save slots for multiple players
-Includes thousands of frames of animation
-Flirtatious storyline and humorous characters
-Retina display and Game Center support
-A quest so big its bursting at the seams!

Supports the MOGA Ace Power and similar Game Controllers made for iPhone and iPod touch. SteelSeries Stratus and Stratus XL Game Controllers and similar controllers are not currently supported. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPod touch (5th generation).

Echoseven's comments:

10-26-2011, 05:28 AM
It's free because the rest of the game is offered through IAP

"This download includes the full version just waiting to be unlocked; either from the title screen or during your quest."

Find me on Twitter

10-26-2011, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post

"This download includes the full version just waiting to be unlocked; either from the title screen or during your quest."
Oh man...I don't know how to feel about that. Any idea if a standalone full version is coming out? :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-26-2011, 05:33 AM
Quote:

See, that's what I get for not getting the time to read the description. >.<

Anyways, picked it up already. Will play after I'm done with the releases.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
10-26-2011, 05:34 AM
Aww. You guys had me at the free part. I guess I'll try it if it's really worth paying for Iap. Is it free to play or unlock full game with iap?

GameCenter- alui777
10-26-2011, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Oh man...I don't know how to feel about that. Any idea if a standalone full version is coming out? :/
I never get why people say things like that. I see no difference between paying in app or not it's just a way to eliminate the need for a lite version. Especially for this one!

2.99$ for full unlock. Though i don't know if that's in NZ dollards or not. Anyway it's freaking cheap so buy it!

Find me on Twitter
10-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Plus it helps eliminate any piracy as people have to pay for this game.

Dont see why he wants a 'standalone' version ?
10-26-2011, 05:38 AM
Quote:
I never get why people say things like that. I see no difference between paying in app or not it's just a way to eliminate the need for a lite version. Especially for this one!
I've never been one to complain about unlocking a full game through an IAP, but every time this happens, there's a possibility of another version being released. I'm just concerned about buying the IAP only to have another version come out at a later stage. It didn't happen with Cordy for example...but you never know.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-26-2011, 05:45 AM
game was great on GBA hopefully controls well on ios.
10-26-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:

2.99$ for full unlock. Though i don't know if that's in NZ dollards or not. Anyway it's freaking cheap so buy it!
$2.99 USD, NZ prices aren't nice and even like that.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.