App description: Sound the alarm! The chickens have escaped! A sly fox unlocked the coop while you were asleep and now theyre ready to dine! Get your chickens back into their coops before its too late.

Simple Sorting Gameplay with a Twist

CHICKENS arent the only things you can grab! Make foxes drop your chickens by dragging them into the barn!

Create CHICKEN CHAINS by sliding your finger across like colored chickens. Drag them back home for massive score multipliers!

Build up your CHICKEN POWER by dragging individual chickens or Chicken Chains to their coops. This score multiplier will make the next chicken you save worth that many more points!

If things get too hectic unleash a powerful CHICKEN BOMB to clear the screen!

Tons of Re-playability

Fight to get the highest scores on the GameCenter Leaderboards. Can you get all the platinum stars?

Collect a variety of awesome GameCenter Achievements! Can you become the Chicken Messiah!?

New levels and more content coming soon!

Echoseven's comments:

iPhone version : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/chicken-coup-remix/id469288783?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-26-2011, 05:55 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
looks pretty good
may picking this up after i saw some gameplay footage

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games

10-26-2011, 06:32 AM
I really, really had hoped that this Game would be Universial Any Impression yet from someone who was in the Beta?
10-26-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
is this the same game by trendy ent?
From what I read in the Upcoming thread (only briefly, so I could be wrong) is that these guys made the first game, but are no longer the owners of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I really, really had hoped that this Game would be Universial Any Impression yet from someone who was in the Beta?
It is universal... See title!

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
10-26-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
From what I read in the Upcoming thread (only briefly, so I could be wrong) is that these guys made the first game, but are no longer the owners of it.

It is universal... See title!
This is the stuff I hate - I have the first one and I still play it on occasion. But now they change owners and have to re-release and in order for me to get the one that will be updated and maintained I have to re-purchase.

So the question for me will be - do I like it enough to buy it twice? Eh, I have the day to decide and tons of other games are out that I really want. Maybe if there is some leftover in the pot at the end of the week, or something. But it really stinks for previous owners when stuff like this happens - especially on casual endless games that you can just play always (as opposed to a game you can say, oh well I beat it anyway).

@Sanuku - two versions - an iPhone only and a Universal (HD) version.
10-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
This is the stuff I hate - I have the first one and I still play it on occasion. But now they change owners and have to re-release and in order for me to get the one that will be updated and maintained I have to re-purchase.

So the question for me will be - do I like it enough to buy it twice? Eh, I have the day to decide and tons of other games are out that I really want. Maybe if there is some leftover in the pot at the end of the week, or something. But it really stinks for previous owners when stuff like this happens - especially on casual endless games that you can just play always (as opposed to a game you can say, oh well I beat it anyway).

@Sanuku - two versions - an iPhone only and a Universal (HD) version.
Well due to some trouble we had with fully transferring it to our iTunes account, we couldn't just release an automatic update to the one owned by Trendy Entertainment even though we now have the rights to the game. What we can do is ask you to please PM me with your info if you already have the original and we will sent you a free copy of this new one. We want everyone to be able to enjoy our game and to have access to the new stuff! Thank you for sending us your questions!
10-26-2011, 09:58 PM
You guys can also see the Official Chicken Coup Remix Trailer at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YpDove6j8Q

Enjoy the game and Thanks!
10-27-2011, 01:56 AM
Is this still using UDK?

NVM.It's using Unity.UDK was better IMO.

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards

Last edited by JeNeI; 10-27-2011 at 02:21 AM.
10-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNeI View Post
Is this still using UDK?

NVM.It's using Unity.UDK was better IMO.
Has this been confirmed? Although the game map is more zoomed in, the graphics look the same. Awesomely so, regardless. But yeah, Unreal Engine 3 is boss.

Want Updates & Giveaways with Personality? Follow @TapDatApp on Twitter