★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Space conquest is an adventure/action game with realistic physics and breathtaking spacescapes. Create your own fleet to save the solar system from complete annihilation. Discover new and exciting ships with unique weapons and capabilities to help you succeed in your conquest. You are now ready to play commander, these unique features are at your disposal:
- Unlockable ships each with unique weapons
- Ships have destroyable sections that give you greater tactical flexibility
- Fleet designer that lets you customize your squadron
- Challenging AI
- Remarkable starscapes
- Physics based combat
- Intuitive controls
- A chance to support future game indie development

ojtitus's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Interesting looking DSS. I might have to give this one a try.
10-26-2011, 09:47 AM
This game is OK but needs some work to really be good. The controls feel sluggish and there are only 9 missions to play through and the missions are more like survival arenas with a set number of waves. There is no exploration, no ship upgrading, you simply select your fleet from the ships you have unlocked. I can't really recommend this game unless you are a diehard dual stick shooter fan and even then I would say to see if this is really the type of game you might enjoy.

10-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks for Feedback

Hello from MY Developers. This is our first game on the market and we are still learning the ropes. Thank you for your constructive criticism and any further suggestions would be appreciated. We listen to our customers and we will try to address any issues/feature request in the upcoming updates. Specifically, what about the controls do you find difficult to use?
Thank you,
MY Developers
10-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY Developers View Post
Hello from MY Developers. This is our first game on the market and we are still learning the ropes. Thank you for your constructive criticism and any further suggestions would be appreciated. We listen to our customers and we will try to address any issues/feature request in the upcoming updates. Specifically, what about the controls do you find difficult to use?
Thank you,
MY Developers
First off, Welcome to TouchArcade! I'm always a lot more impressed when a developer actually takes the time to listen to feedback and interact with their customers.

I'm sorry for sounding all negative because there are some very good ideas in this game. I really enjoy the dual stick shooter control layout and the ability to choose your own fleet is really cool. The controls feel like they lag, they do not react very quickly to changing direction for shooting or movement. I also think this game would be a lot more fun if there where big open areas to explore with enemy ships and non-aggressive ships flying around with planets where you could get missions and customize/upgrade your fleet. It would also add more replay value if players could change the weapons on the ships. Anyway, I know the last bit is a pipe dream but if the controls were more responsive like the controls are in the game "Infinity Field" then this game would be more fun to play.

Last edited by ojtitus; 10-26-2011 at 04:38 PM.
10-26-2011, 04:43 PM
A video of gameplay would help me decide if I might like the game or not.
10-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Game Update

The control lag issue has been fixed and the update will take in effect as soon as the app store approves it. We really like the other suggestions you gave and we will try to incorporate them in the upcoming updates/sequels.

As for the youtube video it is in the works and we will get that for you shortly but if you would like to try the game I can PM you a promo code.
10-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY Developers View Post
The control lag issue has been fixed and the update will take in effect as soon as the app store approves it. We really like the other suggestions you gave and we will try to incorporate them in the upcoming updates/sequels.

As for the youtube video it is in the works and we will get that for you shortly but if you would like to try the game I can PM you a promo code.
Sounds good. I'm always very pleased to see an active developer, I look forward to the updates and sequels. Thank You for listening.
10-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Hot diggety, but I do love it when Developers take the time to listen. I'm going to pick this up as soon as the update drops.
10-27-2011, 05:18 PM
think im gonna pick this up asoon as my ipad has finished syncing

Gamecenter/openfeint: kearnel81
currently playing - weird worlds, GPA, chu chu rocket, if2, bards tale, defenders of Arcadia, six guns
10-29-2011, 04:57 AM
Youtube video and update

As promised, the update is now live and here is the link to the youtube video.
Let us know how you think the new controls feel. Also be sure to check out the video as well.
Thanks,
MY Developers