★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Which of these games?

05-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Which of these games?

Hi

I realize I am going to get mixed opinions on this but Im having a really tough time on deciding which game. A note to add, I do like having re-playability, if you know what I mean.

- Hero of Sparta
- Real Football 2009 (Any other good football games like this?)
- Guitar Rock Tour
- 2XL Supercross
- UniWar (Any other good strategy games? RTS my favourite )

Appreciate any help deciding. Thanks.
05-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Hero of Sparta. Once you take the four to five hours beating it, you can replay it with crazy weapons and health lol.

back

05-03-2009, 04:08 AM
Interesting choice of games...
- Hero of Sparta
Or assassin's creed, I'm still considering both... may depend on price drops.
- Real Football 2009 (Any other good football games like this?)
Been on my to buy list for quite a while. Buy now, wait for price drop, or wait for another soccer app??
- Guitar Rock Tour
Sorry, can't help you here, not my kind of app...
- 2XL Supercross
Price drop? Update? From the reveiws here I have concluded it's not all it should be yet...
I had warfare inc on my palm, and there is another RTS coming out soon I believe that seems to REALLY rock, but I can't remember the name, should be easy to find on the forum though...

I don't think you'll go wrong by much with any of these...

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...
05-03-2009, 04:16 AM
Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos
the app in question is quantum collapse and it looks really good. I dont think it'll come out for a while. Assasin's creed or Hero of Sparta look really good.

I tried Uniwar, and I realize its a great game but I'm not a big fan. Maybe give Caster a look, the controls are superb.

Link for quantum collapse thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...antum+collapse
05-03-2009, 05:50 AM
Hero of Sparta is my choice - It's a really good game and you can replay it on hard mode later on as The Bat Outta Hell mentioned.

Real Football 09 - I'm not a fan of football so I wouldn't know

Guitar Rock Tour - I finished this one pretty fast, it does have a bit of replaybility as you can play a guitar or drums. The songs are pretty good though.

2XL - It's pretty fun but not much replaybility after you unlock all the tracks. Superb graphics.

Uniwar - Can't say much as well, I played 3 missions only, still a good game though. Excellent for the .99 I paid for it.

10chars
05-03-2009, 06:09 AM
All of your choices have good replayability except Hero of Sparta.
WHHY would u wanna play the exact game story over again if u beat it in easy, its the same thing again. yes the stronger weapon is cool, for 5minutes maybe. I dont find myself playing the exact same storymode again in harder difficulty...

but the other choices:

Reall Football 09- u can play soccer games with various times over and over although i find it time consuming in each game. but a MUST buy if youre a soccer fan.

Guitar Rock Tour- you can keep playing songs over and over...especially ur favourite songs!

2XL- race over and over no brainer...if ur into racing games

uniwar- strategic games like war3 starcraft, those games never get boring, its never the same over and over again with the multiplayer!

final: depends which genre ur in i guess or which u favor the most!
05-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Uniwar just dropped back down to 99 cents, in case this influences your decision
05-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahanejosh View Post
Mabey buy Galcon?
05-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Get Real Soccer 09 and 2XL Supercross. Both have brilliant interface, graphics, and gameplay.
05-03-2009, 09:48 AM
uniwar or assasins creed

Current faves:UniWar,Glyder, Assasin's Creed, Wolfenstein,Zenonia(beta testing)
☻/ my review site:cheatcodes4chicos
/▌reviewer at: appmania
/ \ There you go rocketman I've moved on from hobocity