★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Scary Match is the funniest and scariest match 3 game ever!
Match 3 or more monsters by swapping their places, earn points and fight more and more waves of halloween's monsters!
Playing is simple! Tap one monster, then tap another one near it to swap their places! If 3 or more monster matches, they disappear, you earn points and another wave of monsters appears!
Scary Match features:
-Great gameplay for hours and hours of fun!
-Compete with Openfeint
-6 scary monsters
-And a lot more to come!

Enjoy Scary Match for free today!

--An update is already coming! New "time attack" mode, fixes to the classic mode and achievements for Openfeint and Gamecenter!--

---------

Scary Match è il più divertente e spaventoso gioco match 3 di sempre!
Combina 3 o più mostri scambiandoli di posto, guadagna punti e affronta ondata dopo ondata spaventosi mostri di Halloween!
Giocare è semplice! Basta toccare un mostro, toccarne un altro immediatamente vicino e si scambieranno di posto! Abbinane tre o più per farli scomparire, guadagnare punti, e prepararti ad una nuova ondata di mostri!
Scary Match offre:
-Divertentissime meccaniche per ore e ore di gioco!
-Scala le classifiche con Openfeint e Gamecenter!
-6 spaventosi mostri
-E molto altro ancora!

Prova Scary Match gratuitamente, oggi!

--Un aggiornamento sta già arrivando! Nuova modalità "corsa al tempo", fix alla modalità classica e obbiettivi da sbloccare per Openfeint e Gamecenter!--

H4ch1k0's comments:
Hi there (;
I had some free (little) time to spare, and I decided to try myself at a 24 hour project. The result is Scary Match, a faster 3 match game for iOs and Android, with a funny Halloween theme
Scary Match is free to download, and I do hope to pack more content into this one as time goes.
Already have a few original ideas in mind, hope that for now you'll find it fun as much as I had fun while developing it (:
Cheers,
Cristian

10-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Hahah Nice, 24 hour project well done to get it completed in that time frame.

Check out my link, I kinda wish I waited till halloween to release it.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=111207

10-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Thanks Meshuggah (: Your app seems fun!
10-26-2011, 06:39 PM
that looks super good for it to be done in 24 hours wow congratulations!!! you've got skills lol

Currently Playing: The Simpsons Tapped Out, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, and N.O.V.A. 3
If You need a Beta Tester PM me!
Beta Tested: Zombie Chop
10-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Thank you Dx_0628!
Unfortunately I wasn't able to put into it everything I wanted to, but I guess there's always time for that (:
Be sure to try it out if you haven't already, I'd love to hear some critics and suggestions!
10-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4ch1k0 View Post
Thank you Dx_0628!
Unfortunately I wasn't able to put into it everything I wanted to, but I guess there's always time for that (:
Be sure to try it out if you haven't already, I'd love to hear some critics and suggestions!
your're welcome and sounds good!

Currently Playing: The Simpsons Tapped Out, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, and N.O.V.A. 3
If You need a Beta Tester PM me!
Beta Tested: Zombie Chop
10-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks
Just uploaded a gameplay video (:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY1apmpZ0nU
10-26-2011, 09:27 PM
mmm... It is not special.
10-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Yup, nothing very original at the moment, just your classic 3 match game a little speeded up and with colorful monsters
I had way different ideas for this, but in the 24h time frame I decide to at least make the "base" solid.
I'm already working on an update, achievements, new modes, plus a few twists in the classic one Hopefully ready in a matter of days.
Still a fun little game as it is nonetheless, plus it's free, may be worth to check it out while waiting for the update!