★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Plants vs. Zombies (99c) & Plants vs. Zombies HD ($2.99) - Oct 27-

10-26-2011, 08:17 PM
#1
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,083
Plants vs. Zombies (99c) & Plants vs. Zombies HD ($2.99) - Oct 27-

Plants vs. Zombies ($2.99 →99c)
Plants vs. Zombies HD ($6.99→ $2.99)





10-26-2011, 09:09 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
Lots of Halloween sales. Will be finally getting the HD version once it's $2.99.

Edit: Sale is live now. Not sure if anyone still doesn't have PvZ on one device or another. Just bought this game for the fourth time. It's a must-have no matter what kind of games you enjoy.

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 10-26-2011 at 10:15 PM.

10-26-2011, 10:44 PM
#3
It's already on sale! Deciding whether to buy it, as I'm thoroughly tired of zombies.
10-26-2011, 10:49 PM
#4
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
It's already on sale! Deciding whether to buy it, as I'm thoroughly tired of zombies.
Get it get it get it
It's like if zombies comes to mind for iOS games,it because of PVZ

Board and Card Game Addict
Twitter:@Rokrdude2 Gamecenter: Rokrdude2
All Time Favorites:PvZ|TWETY|Chaos Rings|CGS|T&E|Ascension|Puerto Rico|Ghost Stories|Elder Sign|RPG Dark Gate|RPG Fantasy Chronicles|Titan HD|Summoner Wars|Spectromancer
10-26-2011, 10:58 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokrdude View Post
Get it get it get it
It's like if zombies comes to mind for iOS games,it because of PVZ
Yeah, I've played all the PvZ-inspired games like 9Heroes, Legendary Wars, Paladog, etc. Which is why I kinda feel like I don't need to play PvZ
Also, these zombies look boring compared to the ones in 9Heroes. Although a zombie bobsled sounds like fun!
10-26-2011, 11:01 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Yeah, I've played all the PvZ-inspired games like 9Heroes, Legendary Wars, Paladog, etc. Which is why I kinda feel like I don't need to play PvZ
Also, these zombies look boring compared to the ones in 9Heroes. Although a zombie bobsled sounds like fun!
PvZ is better than all of those games combined. Get it now, it's only a buck.
10-26-2011, 11:06 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwet17 View Post
PvZ is better than all of those games combined. Get it now, it's only a buck.
Yeah, I suppose it's inevitable. Why fight it?
10-27-2011, 01:13 AM
#8
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,681
I don't think a recommendation is even needed to know that you NEED to have this game on your device:

4 words:

BEST iOS GAME EVER!
10-27-2011, 09:25 AM
#9
Glad I finally bought it. So addictive! And it's different enough from all those other zombie/defense games to keep me interested.
10-27-2011, 09:31 AM
#10
I bought this a while ago for the same price and I recommend it to everyone! It's a very fun game!