★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The republic's favourite card game comes to the iPhone!

Wager20 is a popular card game in which the goal is to reach a score of 20 without going over, or at least come closer to it than your opponent.

Now, you can compete against more than a 100 million people through the Openfeint multiplayer system or pit your card skills against the AI in single player mode.

Gain an advantage over your human opponents by winning single player games and building your very own deck of cards.

The full version of the game features:

-a multiplayer lobby with upto 10 games
-increasing AI difficulty
-ability to build your own deck
-retina display support
-Openfeint leaderboards

Visit http://www.kinematiclab.com for more information

jerry_lkh's comments:
As mentioned in a previous post we have been working on a Pazaak game for the iphone. The game is ready for sale on the appStore, however, Apple wouldn't let us call it "Pazaak" due to licensing issues so its called WAGER20 instead.

Here are some screenshots along with promo codes

The full version of the game is ad-free and features

-a multiplayer lobby with upto 10 games
-increasing AI difficulty
-ability to build your own deck
-retina display support
-Openfeint leaderboards

Feel free to tell us about new features or updates you want. Hope you guys enjoy the game.

10-27-2011, 04:18 AM
10-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Just bought this yesterday and first things first you have no idea how happy you have made me. Second, you did a wonderful job on this game.

And now finally I have a few suggestions.

1. Make the "back" button in the lower hand corner look like a "pause" button (you know the traditional || symbol).

2. When the game is over have the "end turn" and "stand" buttons become a "new game" and "menu" button. That way you don't have to keep going back to the main menu every time you want to start a new game.

3. Instead of making it so we have to clear our whole side deck just to add a new card make it so we can double tap on the card/cards that we want to remove.

Once again thanks for the great game!
10-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the feedback. We'll post an update soon insh'Allah.
11-04-2011, 07:59 PM
I hope you haven't submitted an update to the app store yet because either I caught the computer A.I. cheating or the negative cards aren't being used properly.

I have photo proof:

As you can see, if you ignore the negative sign then the numbers add up to 20. If you don't ignore it the A.I.'s score should have been 16 after using the negative 2.

This was in single player by the way and I'm not sure if this only happens for the computer A.I. or if human players can do this also.