★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Xtreme Wheels $3.99 -> $.99

10-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Xtreme Wheels $3.99 -> $.99

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
10-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Not going to lie. I've been waiting for this game to go down to a dollar ever since I saw it. It's pretty much the one game in the past half year that I was interested in but never felt like pulling the trigger for. Bought and already synced. Thanks for the sale.

Twitter: @back2this

10-27-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Not going to lie. I've been waiting for this game to go down to a dollar ever since I saw it. It's pretty much the one game in the past half year that I was interested in but never felt like pulling the trigger for. Bought and already synced. Thanks for the sale.
+1 to this, I feel the same, only the price here (California) says $2.99...
10-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
I'm thinking about getting it myself but is it any good?
10-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
I'm thinking about getting it myself but is it any good?
I want to ask the same thing. Anyone have impressions?(just bought Bike Baron ._.)

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
I want to ask the same thing. Anyone have impressions?(just bought Bike Baron ._.)
The graphics look really good but it's currently got very poor reviews/ratings on the UK App Store. I'm in two minds at the moment unless someone can tell me why it's worth getting.
10-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
The graphics look really good but it's currently got very poor reviews/ratings on the UK App Store. I'm in two minds at the moment unless someone can tell me why it's worth getting.
Yeah... Graphics isn't going to do anything with poor game quality. I'll hold out on this one.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-27-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Yeah... Graphics isn't going to do anything with poor game quality. I'll hold out on this one.
Really? In the US, 52 of the 59 ratings for the current version are 5-stars. The game suffered quite a few launch bugs, but it looks like they've been fixed since then. If you're a Trials fan, this is a great game. It takes a lot of skill though and is unforgiving in comparison to BB. And yeah, the visuals are terrific. For $0.99, it's a solid purchase if you're a fan the type of game.

Twitter: @back2this
10-27-2011, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Really? In the US, 52 of the 59 ratings for the current version are 5-stars. The game suffered quite a few launch bugs, but it looks like they've been fixed since then. If you're a Trials fan, this is a great game. It takes a lot of skill though and is unforgiving in comparison to BB. And yeah, the visuals are terrific. For $0.99, it's a solid purchase if you're a fan the type of game.
I didn't bother checking out the US reviews. I thought they would be somewhat the same as (I don't think) the versions should be different in different regions.

Hell, if the US reviews are find and not wrought with bad reviews saying how bad the game is, I'll give it a go.(It is only a dollar after all)

10-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
More unforgiving than Bike Baron? O_o No thank you.