★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

King Cashing 1.1

10-27-2011, 12:31 PM
King Cashing 1.1

Work is going very well for the update. Coding should be done by friday and testing will be this weekend. So we plan on submitting the update to Apple as soon as next week if everything goes well.

In the meantime here's a screenshot featuring some new stuff:

The first update will have the following features:
- Universal
- 3 rag doll levels. In these levels you try to do as much damage as you can to the enemy. It will not die but you will get awards based on how much damage you did.
- New leaderboard for the highest damage done on the toughest rag doll level
- New achievement for reaching the top of the ladder on all 3 rag doll levels
- Higher level cap: Now up to level 25
- Party members can now reach level 6
- Cherries can now get up to 48
- Unique, hard to get weapons. Get them by beating enemies in very specific ways on specific levels

I can't wait to release the update. We are having a lot of fun with it here and I hope you'll have as much fun too!

To admins: Are we allowed to post a thread for a game update? I couldn't find anything in the forum rules about that. Hope I didn't break any rules...

Maker of King Cashing 2 and King Cashing: Slots Adventure - Follow me on Twitter! - Spread the word about King Cashing 2 and gain king points that do absolutely nothing!

Last edited by multimage; 10-27-2011 at 06:11 PM.
10-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Can't wait, one of my favorite games.

10-27-2011, 01:24 PM
The new update looks like it's going to be very nice, is this first update going to include universal support or is that something you are still working on?
10-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
The new update looks like it's going to be very nice, is this first update going to include universal support or is that something you are still working on?
Universal is done and will be included in the first update!

Maker of King Cashing 2 and King Cashing: Slots Adventure - Follow me on Twitter! - Spread the word about King Cashing 2 and gain king points that do absolutely nothing!
10-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by multimage View Post
Universal is done and will be included in the first update!
Oh, you make me so happy. Now get that update done!
10-27-2011, 03:15 PM
so how about telling us what's in 1.1
10-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benegesserit View Post
so how about telling us what's in 1.1
Right. Totally forgot to list the features haha. I updated the first post with the feature list!

10-27-2011, 06:49 PM
You need to double that level cap for those of us who never stop playing the game.
10-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
You need to double that level cap for those of us who never stop playing the game.
Well, xp requirements for the new levels are quite high. Reaching level 25 should take a long long time. But we'll see. If people reach it too soon, another update will raise it even more!

10-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by multimage View Post
Well, xp requirements for the new levels are quite high. Reaching level 25 should take a long long time. But we'll see. If people reach it too soon, another update will raise it even more!
I'm not worried about hitting it too soon, I'm just thinking in the long term. When I'm still playing this game a year from now is what I'm thinking about.