★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hector Episode 1 - promos to be had!

10-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Hector Episode 1 - promos to be had!

Ok I have my secret agent spies so secret even they don't know they are my spies out on the case. But word on the street is that Hector is dumping all his codes with a new update on the way.

Episode 1 codes can be found on his twitter page:

https://twitter.com/#!/diHector

START FOLLOWING - this is way too good a game to pass up. And free promos? Get 'em while the getting is good!
10-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Ok I have my secret agent spies so secret even they don't know they are my spies out on the case.
Lol. Thanks for the news.

Any news on Hector episodes 2 and 3?(eg. upcoming sales). I've already bought the first episode to support the devs, but I'm on a tight budget seeing as MC3 just came out and Dark Meadow just went on sale.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Lol. Thanks for the news.

Any news on Hector episodes 2 and 3?(eg. upcoming sales). I've already bought the first episode to support the devs, but I'm on a tight budget seeing as MC3 just came out and Dark Meadow just went on sale.
Nothing uncovered at the moment, but follow Hector's twitter and he will let you know himself!
10-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
woo... finally snagged episode 2 a couple days ago... haven't been able to get into it, but I absolutely LOVED the first one, and the 3rd one... was kind of expecting a while to pass after the release of 2 before that came out... gotta snag it after I get through 2.

But yup... GO GO GO!!! GET THE CODES!!!
10-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Nothing uncovered at the moment, but follow Hector's twitter and he will let you know himself!
Thanks. Time to make a twitter account

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Oh yeah! I got lucky and managed to snatch one of the codes!