Support our Sponsors:

Old 10-24-2013, 11:41 AM

Default iDaggers

Old 10-24-2013, 11:42 AM

Looks pretty decent, I haven't seen how IAP work, so I have no idea what to expect. Is this worth the 716 mb download?
Old 10-24-2013, 11:58 AM

Played this when it's in the Chinese version. It's fun and it's free and the music is cool. No worries, give it a go but it get harder in mid level, for pro gamers
Old 10-24-2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Played this when it's in the Chinese version. It's fun and it's free and the music is cool. No worries, give it a go but it get harder in mid level, for pro gamers
Complete Garbage. The original version had crap controls and 100 times the amount of coins paid out. It had it's problems. I'll go back to it any day over this ruined pile of crap. If you like playing a game for hours on end to afford a single power up for your character (power ups are neccissary to progress far in the game), this is the game for you. iDaggers and Reanix are a sham. Congratulations on ruining a game Reanix.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Definitely a harder game than what the app store typically offers. What's brutal is the single life unless you buy upgrades with IAP. Start with 3 or 9 lives for $0.99 or $4.99 respectively. You'd actually have to guess what those purchases do because there are no descriptions for those and the Golden Armor ($9.99).

You can pick up tons of coins to be spent on upgrades while playing but only a fraction (1/10th) of those is actually kept. You'll have to grind a ton, picking up what feels like a sea of fake coins. Doing the first stage again got me 12 coins! The largest coin IAP is $2.99 and will get you enough to fully upgrade your main weapon with a bit left over.

Controls are static. The jump button is in the bottom right corner next to the 2nd virtual stick. Thankfully, there's an auto-aim toggle but you'll still often find yourself having to manually aim at things because of how bad it chooses targets.

Production's pretty good but the core mechanics could use some finer touches, especially with this level of difficulty.

It could have been awesome. Freemium ate it up.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:01 PM

Game is free atm.

Screenshots look amazing.

Edit: This must be one huge game. I have 2.0gb memory available atm, and the message about not enough memory shows up if I try to download it.

Last edited by pinOi32; 08-22-2014 at 03:27 PM..