App description: The definitive zombie shooter returns, reborn with stunning new graphics, gameplay and more!

Brought to you by the creators of Battleheart, OMG Pirates!, and the original Zombieville USA - this sequel is jam packed with content and features. Take command of your favorite character, customize them with a spectrum of weapons and skills, and do battle with the living dead - either alone, or with your friends!

- Features -
Simple, pick-up-and-play arcade action. Fight hordes of enemies, make the most of your ammo, and go for your high score!
Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of weapons, skills, playable characters and upgrades.
Incredibly fluid, stylish animation optimized for retina displays.
Full Game Center integration, including achievements and leader boards.
Wireless Co-op multiplayer via bluetooth or wifi! (requires iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 3rd Gen+, or any iPad)
iCloud support, allowing your zombie slaying progress to sync automatically to all of your devices!

Follow us on Twitter @MikaMobile to keep up to date on all of our games!

New England Gamer's comments:

04-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
This game isn't abandoned. It's pretty easy to find a co-op match. It's just that no one has anything new to say about the game.
04-03-2013, 07:44 PM
There is no reason for a dev to give updates to a game once they've made enough money. They either retire altogether, or work on a new game. I expect the dev is already a millionaire from zombieville 1/2 sales. The last thing any dev would do at this point is give a damn about existing customers and work more improving something that generates next to no revenue. Just like when you retire as a millionaire, the last thing you want to do is go back to work, unless you're a workoholic.

The underhyped: JuBeat, Drawn: The Painted Tower, Beatrider, Phoenix Wright, Broken Sword, Cut the Rope, Paladog, Isotope, Crystal War, Scarlett

GameCenter: Chocopuff1

04-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
I expect the dev is already a millionaire from zombieville 1/2 sales.
One of us has an entirely unrealistic perception of App Store game profits.

In spite of all indications of the opposite, I truly, honestly hope it is me.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by november's chopin View Post
i expect the dev is already a millionaire from zombieville 1/2 sales.
rflmao
04-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Saw the thread get a bump, so I went ahead and picked it up. Seems pretty decent.

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
04-06-2013, 08:08 AM
I didn't say abandoned as in the game, sure as heck theres tones of people that still play it, I'm talking about this topic, ok it died down alot and about a few weeks ago no-one posted on her at all. And I'm not stopping him from posting here, I just assumed no-one posted here anymore so I was pointing that out to him.

Gamecenter: JackofJokers Currently Playing: Battleheart Legacy!!!!

Last edited by Bamboo; 04-06-2013 at 08:12 AM.
06-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Mika, do you think whenever BH: Legacy settles down, you will make a content update for this?
06-14-2014, 10:20 PM
I was wondering that myself? Hope they update it soon.
06-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan82 View Post
I was wondering that myself? Hope they update it soon.
Yea, If this got new guns and characters stuff like that, I would be so happy. Still one of the best games on the AppStore

Last edited by noah0706; 06-15-2014 at 12:35 AM.
08-16-2014, 05:04 AM
They were talking about adding controller support and maybe an endless mode on twitter

Last edited by oscar123967; 08-16-2014 at 05:07 AM.