Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-04-2011, 04:47 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouchbd View Post
and mika mobile have you thought of maybe trying to add vehicles to the game kinda like in the first one but not as effective, it could help you out and the vehicles could be in missions. the missions idea is a great one because the game will eventually get stale with it being nothing but trying to get a high score
?? The first one had vehicles?? When did that happen?
Old 11-04-2011, 04:51 PM

Hey, quantum put ur voice chat on.

Last edited by Bamboo; 11-04-2011 at 04:53 PM..
Old 11-04-2011, 04:59 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

I just like that nearly 3 years into the Appstore's lifetime, there are bedroom developers that are making good money by putting in hard work. Add another to the several successful married couples doing mobile development these days (MikaMobile, Imangi Studios, Fenix Fire Entertainment).
Old 11-04-2011, 05:18 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
I just like that nearly 3 years into the Appstore's lifetime, there are bedroom developers that are making good money by putting in hard work. Add another to the several successful married couples doing mobile development these days (MikaMobile, Imangi Studios, Fenix Fire Entertainment).
Bedroom Developers vs Big Business, now that's my sort of topic. I say we all just ride the IAP train to monetization station! LOL

Again, congratulations Mika Mobile on yet another great game.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

K, i heres some suggestions id like to see :
1. A health bar for partner in coop
2. Being able to see the timer / partners health in coop
3. more slicing animations for melee weapons
4. player stats(number of kills , total play time)
Old 11-04-2011, 05:35 PM

Another suggestion:

In addition to the zombies killed requirement to unlock a level, I'd like to also see a beat-the-previous-level-without-dying requirement for each.

I literally unlocked all the levels in the game, but only played the first three. That seems kind of silly. I can just grind away in the easy levels (which is sort of encouraged), then jump right to the hardest levels? That's weird.

And also less satisfying than building up so as to be able to beat the "next" area.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Id also like to see more environments or ( rain / snow ) for the current ones !!
Old 11-04-2011, 05:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
Agree. They're basing this assessment off of one or two games when we *know* the drop rate is changed because Mika changed the code.

I sat down and did some serious playing with this after the update and travelling only about half the distance on average as before made the same or more cash every time except for two games where I made slightly less. The key concept the kneejerkers should keep in mind is this is the whole point of drop *rates*, otherwise they'd just make a fixed $X/distance travelled + $Y/zombies killed and throw randomness out the window, which I figure is the only thing that would make some people happy.
I didn't say the total amount of money I made was the same, in fact I went from averaging $4000 to $5500 per game. But the point of the update was to increase the drop rate to the point where it pays off to kill zombies rather than just running around them to destroy mailboxes and trash cans. This was not accomplished in the update, although there was somewhat of an improvement.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:51 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

I'd really like to see a zombies killed counter and high scores listed on the level selection screen.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
I have no idea what your talking about and where either or not your agreeing with me lol?
Read it very, very slowly and understand each word. It took me a couple times to understand but I finally got in LMAO.