App description: The definitive zombie shooter returns, reborn with stunning new graphics, gameplay and more!

Brought to you by the creators of Battleheart, OMG Pirates!, and the original Zombieville USA - this sequel is jam packed with content and features. Take command of your favorite character, customize them with a spectrum of weapons and skills, and do battle with the living dead - either alone, or with your friends!

- Features -
Simple, pick-up-and-play arcade action. Fight hordes of enemies, make the most of your ammo, and go for your high score!
Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of weapons, skills, playable characters and upgrades.
Incredibly fluid, stylish animation optimized for retina displays.
Full Game Center integration, including achievements and leader boards.
Wireless Co-op multiplayer via bluetooth or wifi! (requires iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 3rd Gen+, or any iPad)
iCloud support, allowing your zombie slaying progress to sync automatically to all of your devices!

Follow us on Twitter @MikaMobile to keep up to date on all of our games!

New England Gamer's comments:

10-27-2011, 07:59 PM
YESSS! Downloading now. I've been waiting for this for months. Mikamobile - Thanks for addressing concerns and letting us know what's being updated. Much appreciated.
10-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Are there plans to add weapons or perks in future updates?

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid

10-27-2011, 08:04 PM
YES. and NO. with this and MC3, im officially itunes broke. but its zombieville 2 and MC3. no regrets XD

im back guys!
10-27-2011, 08:11 PM
If you add new weapons, can I suggest a long sword or katana or nun-chuck or boomerang or lawnmower or sling shot or lightsaber or how about vehicles? Like a tank or helicopter or motorcycle or copcar or 4 wheeler or ufo or giant flying toaster that sings mariachi music? Hovercar, shopping cart or jetpack. But we should be in control of the vehicle.
10-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Never played the first one, buying purely for how great battleheart is and how active mika is around here.

Does this have iCloud saves, and they would be great for battleheart .
10-27-2011, 08:55 PM
don't think anyone mentioned this yet, but in co-op, at least with bluetooth, if you get a battery alert, it kicks you out of your match. Maybe a co-op wide pause?

GameCenter- alui777
10-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoeggs777 View Post
don't think anyone mentioned this yet, but in co-op, at least with bluetooth, if you get a battery alert, it kicks you out of your match. Maybe a co-op wide pause?
Same. Rather irritating...

Another fix, Mika: Zombies tend to get stuck on the destructible obstacles a lot. Any chance you could look into these two things? The only two problems I've had with the game so far.

Current platforms: Mac, PS3, iPod 4th Gen, and iPad 3rd Gen
10-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to SirDarkened Send a message via Skype™ to SirDarkened
IF anyone is down to play add me SirDarkened.

I am thoroughly enjoying this one. Co-Op lags a bit because my wifi cuts out. Expected though. I love how much stuff there is to do!

Forum Moderator on the Defender Chronicles forums.
Loving BattleHeart all day baby <3!
Tiny Heroes Professional.
Mage Gauntlet, BEST iPHONE RPG EVER!!!
10-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Zombies are Cute!
10-27-2011, 09:25 PM
GREAT GAME!!! But have one major problem... Everytime I fully shut down the game ie: turn off phone or remove from multitask, I have to start from the very beginning and lose all my perks, money etc... Is this normal or am I experiencing a bug .