★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Race Of Champions Official Mobile Game - iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices

10-28-2011, 02:02 AM
Race Of Champions Official Mobile Game - iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices

Hi All!

IMP, organisers of the Race Of Champions, and Invictus Games are offering a first glimpse of the Race Of Champions racing game. The images cover gameplay shots of the different cars racing on the tarmac and off-road tracks of the renowned event. I hope you will like it!

10-28-2011, 02:06 AM
looks very good bro. Just make sure it has multiplayer (online) and really nice physics in order to compete or kick rr2's ass!

10-28-2011, 02:10 AM
It will even have cross-platform time challenge, and real-time multiplayer via WiFi is later this year.
10-28-2011, 02:13 AM
Race Of Champions Mobile Game - Official Trailer

Yyou can gear up for engaging the next gear: check the release trailer, too, comprising 100 % gameplay footage of the game.

The Race Of Champions Official Mobile Game will be available in the AppStore on 2 November 2011.

Race Of Champions Official Mobile Game Facebook page

Last edited by invictusgames; 10-28-2011 at 08:56 AM.
10-28-2011, 02:22 AM
thanks for that sweet trailer. I take it's from the PC version. Any way you could upload something from the IOS build? I just dont want to get completely excited about the nice graphics and detail, only to be let down if the ios version doesn't look remotely as good.

One of the reasons I'm also excited about this is because I've played Draw Racing 2 which was enjoyable, but I always wish I could drive the cars (instead of drawing their path) instead with the cam following from the back. Seems like your game might be the answer I've been hoping for.
10-28-2011, 02:58 AM
So wait is this out? Or not? I can't seem to find it on any appstore in any country.

Like seriously, HOLY 💩💩💩💩! Why have I not seen anything about this until now? This could EASILY be the best racer on the appstore so long as the physics are spot on. I am soo freaking pumped right now.

Last edited by Barcâ; 10-28-2011 at 03:23 AM.
10-28-2011, 03:36 AM
Wow, dang right, can't wait!

Will somebody please move this one to the appropriate forum?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
10-28-2011, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Wow, dang right, can't wait!

Will somebody please move this one to the appropriate forum?
Apparently it is supposed to be out on Oct. 28th. As of right now it is 5:10 AM OCT 28th 2011, here in New York. Soooooo...where is ittttt?
10-28-2011, 04:54 AM
just got Really Really excited....then Really Really disappointed.
10-28-2011, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helriser View Post
thanks for that sweet trailer. I take it's from the PC version. Any way you could upload something from the IOS build? I just dont want to get completely excited about the nice graphics and detail, only to be let down if the ios version doesn't look remotely as good.

One of the reasons I'm also excited about this is because I've played Draw Racing 2 which was enjoyable, but I always wish I could drive the cars (instead of drawing their path) instead with the cam following from the back. Seems like your game might be the answer I've been hoping for.
@Helriser: There is no PC version...