★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Astro Bang HD is a very cool 3d game. Astro Bang HD is one of the best iOS games.

Fly your spaceship around different planets. Destroy asteroids. Terminate different enemies using guns, bombs and missiles. Collect upgrades, bonuses and tokens.

- awesome 3d graphics
- 18 levels
- 6 different planets
- different enemies and bosses
- campaign and arcade modes
- Game Center support
- leaderboards and achievements

Enjoy Astro Bang HD!

bootant's comments:

Astro Bang HD is a very cool 3d game. Fly your spaceship around different planets. Destroy asteroids. Terminate different enemies using guns, bombs and missiles. Collect upgrades, bonuses and tokens.

- awesome 3d graphics
- 18 levels
- 6 different planets
- different enemies and bosses
- campaign and arcade modes
- Game Center support
- leaderboards and achievements

Enjoy Astro Bang HD!
10-28-2011, 11:58 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Looks pretty interesting, graphics look nice and I love dual stick shooters.

10-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Just bought, will check it out tomorrow.... Got battlefield 3 to play tonight

Any word on the iPhone version

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
10-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
YouTube: video

Looks pretty interesting, graphics look nice and I love dual stick shooters.
Thanks for the video m8, will give a try as it reminds me of my favorite Vertex Blaster dual stick shooter!
10-29-2011, 02:16 AM
I've only had a quick go, but its a pretty enjoyable shooter, definitely had a vertex blaster 'feel' about it

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
10-29-2011, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleLimey View Post
I've only had a quick go, but its a pretty enjoyable shooter, definitely had a vertex blaster 'feel' about it
iphone version is out too:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=1979539
10-29-2011, 09:03 AM
Looks pretty from the video, but with the abundance of dual stick shooters out there, "pretty" alone isn't really good enough any more. Gameplay looked indistinctive and dare I say a bit dull. Would give a lite version a go, but nothing tempts me to purchase the game on the video alone. (Playing the "bigger screen = bigger price" angle instead of just giving us a universal version doesn't help matters.)
10-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Looks pretty from the video, but with the abundance of dual stick shooters out there, "pretty" alone isn't really good enough any more. Gameplay looked indistinctive and dare I say a bit dull. Would give a lite version a go, but nothing tempts me to purchase the game on the video alone. (Playing the "bigger screen = bigger price" angle instead of just giving us a universal version doesn't help matters.)

I own pretty much all the dual stick space shooters (be nice if there are some out there I don't have )

And I can honestly say this a worth having... I have enjoyed it so far.. And I think the iphone version is slightly better (dunno why, I guess because out of my iPad and iPhone... The iPhone is my main portable gaming device)

10-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
We tried very hard and I think we made a very good game

Don't worry we're going to make universal version.
We'll add universal support to iPhone version in one o the next updates
10-29-2011, 03:05 PM
What is the significance of the different colored tokens? Good straight forward fun so far.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews