★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Webelinx DOO
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.2 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Try out the best Halloween arcade game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch! Fly on a magic broom, avoid all sorts of challenging obstacles and help evil witch Kakia collect enough jewels to buy the dragons egg which she needs to make a miraculous potion. You have to fly trough the Golden forest and find the gnome Kalikanzaros who sells stolen dragons eggs.

Features

- An insane flying broom
- Lots of different collectibles
- Various magical obstacles
- Bubble power shield
- Numerous challenging missions
- HD retina graphics
- Easy to play, even with one hand

mizzytheboy's comments:
Try out the best Halloween arcade game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch! Fly on a magic broom, avoid all sorts of challenging obstacles and help evil witch Kakia collect enough jewels to buy the dragon’s egg which she needs to make a miraculous potion. You have to fly trough the Golden forest and find the gnome Kalikanzaros who sells stolen dragon’s eggs.

Features

- An insane flying broom
- Lots of different collectibles
- Various magical obstacles
- Bubble power shield
- Numerous challenging missions
- HD retina graphics
- Easy to play, even with one hand

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/witch-kakia/id475785917?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNYvMuR4P6I
10-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Game Impressions

I play this game whole day and I can't stop. It's very addictive. Feeling of flight is great. 5 stars from me

10-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carelly View Post
I play this game whole day and I can't stop. It's very addictive. Feeling of flight is great. 5 stars from me
Wow, impressive that you've played so much considering its only been out for a few hours. Is your last name Per, first name Develop?

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
10-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Game Impressions

It's true, very addictive ! I collected three eggs and won the next game free.
10-29-2011, 06:28 PM
I download this very interesting game.I like it because I love the fast and lively games.Easy to play,and with this game the time passes quickly.Graphics is very good end story of this game too including numerous challenging missions.

Last edited by BredyHeron; 10-29-2011 at 06:48 PM.
10-30-2011, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post
Wow, impressive that you've played so much considering its only been out for a few hours. Is your last name Per, first name Develop?
Hehe, he play few hours and it seemed to him like it was gone all day

btw
At this time on AppStore are many games on Halloween theme and only some are worthy of attention. This Witch is one of them. Who loves the Jetpack Joyride will enjoy this too.
10-30-2011, 11:00 AM
i love this kind of games and i think that they are best suited for iphone. nice graphics and easy to control.
10-30-2011, 11:04 AM
It looks like the developer is making multiple accounts to praise their own game. I hate it when they do this, and now, just because of that, I will absolutely not even consider playing this game.
10-30-2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmessiah View Post
It looks like the developer is making multiple accounts to praise their own game. I hate it when they do this, and now, just because of that, I will absolutely not even consider playing this game.
Agreed. I don't mind self promotion, but masquerading it with first time posters is misleading.

Do like others, promote the game for its merits, maybe hand out a couple of free promos to get the ball rolling, and a good game will sell by word of mouth.

Sorry, but it seems as though each post praising the game is written in the same way, grammatical errors and all.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
10-30-2011, 11:22 AM
ignore for this dev and his "marketing strategies"

Feel free to add me in GC: Nin Kuji