★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Only for Ipad and Retina Device!

Customize your Avatar and slam against other kids with your colorfull bumperboat!

livio3d's comments:
Warning! the game run fine only on ipads and retina devices!
Older device are not supported!

10-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Beautiful graphics, confusing scoring system

Please explain the scoring system for this game. I've spent a few minutes playing it, and am baffled by the logic behind the scores awarded for bumping.
10-30-2011, 02:11 AM
Great game

I purchased the full game, but I am furious that the damn ads don't go away.

Please fix this, as I didn't buy this game to stare at advertisements

Edit: I have had to restore my purchase twice becAuse the status of the different scenes will go from "need _ stars" to "need full version"

Sort of a buggy mess. Ads after purchase, game doesn't acknowledge my purchase, nothing mentioned of how to obtain stars (finished second and received nothing)

On the bright side, it's a truly beautiful game, actually pretty fun (could desperately use a reverse button).

Weed out the crap and it's a great one.

While we're at it, it could use a much better looking icon too

Last edited by colorsound; 10-30-2011 at 02:31 AM.
10-30-2011, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
Please explain the scoring system for this game. I've spent a few minutes playing it, and am baffled by the logic behind the scores awarded for bumping.
Yeah, I know what you mean. This needs to be tweaked. You can tap another boat lightly and get a +1, +25, +50, or +100 with the same kind of hit! I'd steer away from the pack and come back full throttle for a big hit and score a smaller amount, seems almost as if it's at random! Also, for me, the little kid giggling sounds are very irritating. Good solid base for this game as is, though, IMO. A good update could help this do well in the store!