★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SolverLabs
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The birds are attacking... your iPhones screen! Swipe to cut the attacking birds or they crack your screen in seconds!

Cut the Birds is an action game where you have to slash different kinds of birds before they smash into your screen and crack it.

Check out how fast your eyes and fingers can go and how far you can advance in stopping the aggressive birds.

Be aware of bombs! Dont slice the bombs otherwise the game would be over instantly.

Get extra bonus points by cutting several birds with one slash.

Features:
* Ninjia style
* Different types of birds
* Stunning screen cracking effects

MJY8's comments:

10-31-2011, 09:04 PM
First I didn't think Apple approved anything that made it look like your phone got damaged. Second I don't think a developer can get any lower than this - trying to capitalize on popularity and not trying to be original.

10-31-2011, 09:08 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
At least it's free......

10-31-2011, 10:46 PM
Sequel to be Angry Rope?

Angry Doodle Rope?

Awesome that this stuff gets approved, someone has to have a sense of humour to do that lol .
10-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
It's cheap piece of sh*t games like this that are holding back this platform.
Holding back what platform???

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-31-2011, 11:41 PM
They have a "Mission and Values" page on their website. Check it out it's pretty hilarious:

Mission and Values

Over the last few decades, technology has changed the world of business. Today, access to information is the key success factor. More and more companies, regardless of their size and "citizenship," use the advantages of technology to maximize their business success.

Our Mission is to be a leader in business IT consulting and outsourcing by providing our Clients with complete, full and efficient IT solutions.

We stick to the following principles in delivering our mission:

Understand our customer

We at Solverlabs understand needs and requirements of our customers and make technology to resolve your needs and thus realize your full potential.

Know-how to develop software

Solverlabs knows how to use technology and develop software that meets your requirements and satisfies your business needs developing exactly what you need.

Employ advantages of outsourcing

Large number of companies have already taken advantage of outsourcing. We make outsourcing benefits work for your business.

Great people only

Solverlabs is a community of professional, talented, and bright people that are really easy to work with.

Act globally

Our international experience enables Solverlabs to be at the leading edge of business and technology.
11-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Holding back what platform???
I'm referring to the iOS platform. Perhaps I was a bit harsh in my comment, but I just feel that the App Store is being flooded lately with super-blatant rip-offs of established franchises, and I find it cheap when a dev tries to cash in on the creativity of others, especially in instances as blatant as this one. What's next? Tiny Bird Wings? Cut the Angry Doodle Rope? It's like the devs are hoping to get sales by confusing new iOS gamers who are looking for the real McCoy into buying their games.
11-01-2011, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nao View Post
They have a "Mission and Values" page on their website. Check it out it's pretty hilarious:

Mission and Values

Over the last few decades, technology has changed the world of business. Today, access to information is the key success factor. More and more companies, regardless of their size and "citizenship," use the advantages of technology to maximize their business success.

Our Mission is to be a leader in business IT consulting and outsourcing by providing our Clients with complete, full and efficient IT solutions.

We stick to the following principles in delivering our mission:

Understand our customer

We at Solverlabs understand needs and requirements of our customers and make technology to resolve your needs and thus realize your full potential.

Know-how to develop software

Solverlabs knows how to use technology and develop software that meets your requirements and satisfies your business needs developing exactly what you need.

Employ advantages of outsourcing

Large number of companies have already taken advantage of outsourcing. We make outsourcing benefits work for your business.

Great people only

Solverlabs is a community of professional, talented, and bright people that are really easy to work with.

Act globally

Our international experience enables Solverlabs to be at the leading edge of business and technology.
This is pretty f**king funny.

Twitter: @back2this