App description: **Version 1.1: added slider throttle control option, orientation flipping, and made leader boards easier to read**

**Universal App**

Hondune's Truck Trials is a game that sets itself apart from other driving games. This time it's NOT all about speed, but rather pure skill, concentration, and a little luck. The goal is to get as many of the 4 crates you start with to the finish 'zone'. Each crate counts as a 1000 point bonus to an otherwise falling score. Each time you pass a level you unlock the next level, and possibly a new vehicle! Compete locally and globally to gain the highest score on each of the 40 levels! Then take your unlocked vehicles and hone your skills in the free ride arena!

Features:

-Extremely realistic vehicle physics with accurate suspension, mass, torque, friction, .etc

-Each vehicle feels very different with unique weight, speed, torque, suspension, etc.

-8 Vehicles (1 to start with, 7 unlocked throughout the game)

-40 increasingly Challenging levels with physics based puzzles and challenges (from teeter totters and moving platforms to pressure pad enabled events causing you to be launched into the air!)

-Local leaderboards (top 5 scores for each level)

-Global leaderboards (top 100 scores for each level, includes username, total score, number of crates, overall time, and which truck was used)

-Free ride arena with various obstacles

-5 level skips for when you get stuck and just can't seam to move on!

-Intuitive camera controls let you move the camera to any angle you need!

**THIS APP WILL RUN ON THE IPHONE 3GS, HOWEVER IT WAS DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR 4TH GEN AND ABOVE/I PADS. IT MAY RUN SLIGHTLY JITTERY ON A 3GS. PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Due to the advanced physics Hondune's Truck Trials will only be available to 3gs or above devices and both 1st and 2nd gen i pads. (The possibility for backwards compatibility is in development)

Hondune's comments:
My new app just got approved and released on the store! please check it out and leave some feedback!

i will have a couple promo codes here shortly

EDIT: 5 promo codes, if you use PLEASE leave some feedback here, and on the app store, and post a reply saying which one you have used!

JFTKKFT3XP9E
4FEPJ7NXWEKM
EEEMJTRPLMKX
FEF69R6YY4PM
HH3A6K6T6PMK

01-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Looks very cool. Any plans for Game Center for achievements, etc.?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian

01-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Wow, this looks damn nice! When I get near wi-fi, I'll be downloading.

T. A. A. P. Member.
I drive trains and play video games.
01-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Damn Apple and the 20 meg limit!

T. A. A. P. Member.
I drive trains and play video games.

Last edited by DahakaJR; 01-23-2012 at 11:34 PM.
01-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Got HH3A6K6T6PMK... Thanks a lot...

01-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
just some quick review of the first five level,
- good control, i mean a very good one. precise sensitivity.
- agreed with the developer description about "extremely realistic physics"
- good cartoonish style graphic(similar to little crane that could")
- high replay value on every level.

ps. this is not an easy game.but addictive and fun.
Completely agree with everything you said... Awesome game all around. Perfect control, excellent physics and very well designed track layouts. Highly recommended...

01-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Codes are all used; only two left messages. Thanks for sharing, dev! Great to see the game out tonight; it looks like fun!
01-24-2012, 12:41 AM
I don't want a code. I just bought it to support the developer. Damn fine job mate.
01-24-2012, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Completely agree with everything you said... Awesome game all around. Perfect control, excellent physics and very well designed track layouts. Highly recommended...
downloading now... Very excited!!