★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Goorusoft
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 90.3 MB
  • Version: 2.02
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Our new game MetalWars3 is now available! ***

-------------------------------------------------
The best fighting game : BOXMAN RISING

Dominated by gangs, the Boxman World is infested with disorder, crime and chaos. Youve been training hard for a very long time. Its finally time to get rid of them. However, the gangs wont be that easy to deal with. Must get stronger, Must learn more skills, And I must be the worlds strongest fighter.

FEATURES:
Retina display support for incredible HD
Highly advanced operating and attack system.
Three different types of action
Over 50 different skills
Over 10 different Items
Over 40 stages in the game world
Capability to acquire enemys skill
Possibility to Upgrade and increase your skills
Lethal moves
Strong partner to help you fight

Other games made by Goorusoft
WarShip
MetalWars
MetalWars2 : Revolution
BoxMan Rising

catbert's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-01-2011, 11:53 AM
This game looks hilarious.

But you forgot to add textures to the characters.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.

11-01-2011, 12:18 PM
I pictured this game as being about a man rising out of a box. But it kinda looks like Tobal no.1 for the PS1.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-01-2011, 12:20 PM
I may just pass on this and wait for the sequel, "Closetman Outing."

11-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Game Impressions

Got to play a for about an hour and this game is pretty good. As stated in an earlier post, "Tobal for the PS1" this game is cross between Tobal and Wrestle Mania in the '90's. The object is to survive the wave by beating up your adversaries, while getting some help from your friend.
You have three choices of fighting style, Hitman, Grappler, and Kicker each with unique fighting styles and advantages. The control is pretty solid and the action is pretty smooth (iPhone 4 with iOS5).
The downside is there are some graphical glitches, for instance, one stage my guy was on the awning.
A pretty solid game for the price its not that bad. If you like beat em ups, then you will have a blast playing this game.
02-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Game Impressions

02-19-2012, 08:16 PM
I thought this was about Boxman from the Smosh video lmao
12-10-2013, 05:53 AM
Hi everybody!!! I have only one question. How many levels in that game? 100? or it infinite?