★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Break Media
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 51.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Zombie Parkour Runner is not just a recommended game, its a must have. Christopher Mack, Gamezebo.com*

a surprisingly large amount of gameplay Justin Davis, IGN.com*

Run like your brain depends on it!

Whats worse than zombies who eat brains? Zombies who eat brains *AND* steal all of your stuff! And whats better than shotguns for dealing with zombies? Parkour, of course!

Use awe-inspiring parkour skills to navigate your way through the city using everything in your path to put distance between yourself and the rotting undead. Vault over obstacles, jump from rooftops, run across billboards, swing and zip over huge gaps no zombie can stop you. Who needs shotguns and shovels when you have moves like this?

Run and jump through 24 levels over city rooftops, construction areas, and an amusement park filled with more mindless shambling hordes than Disneyland on a summer Saturday. Do you have what it takes to get back all of your stuff while not becoming just another meal for the brain-starved?

TONS of Zombiesthere are jockey zombies, giant zombies, diver zombies, wheelchair zombies, hippie zombies, and even plain old zombie zombies for the zombie purists. Theres a zombie for everyone!

Overachievers take note: if merely surviving isnt enough, you can unlock levels and new areas, accumulate coins and collectibles, master achievements through OpenFeint or Game Center, and attempt to get three stars on every level. Just dont hurt your tasty brain trying to get through it all.

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Get all your Zombie Parkour Runner info online:
Visit Us: www.runzombies.com
Like Us: www.facebook.com/ZPRunner

* Reviews of iPhone version.

goiMot's comments:

11-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Looks beautiful - I especially like the movie spoof posters. Great work!

Original Music and Sound Effects Design
www.harrymack.com

12-01-2011, 10:06 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I'm surprised this one is not getting more attention, in my personal opinion is what "Mirror's Edge" should be...Pure Joy!
Highly recommended.
12-02-2011, 08:04 AM
The video reminds me of "rat on a skateboard" which I love. I may have to get it. Thanks for bumping this thread, I completely missed it the first time around.
12-02-2011, 10:00 AM
I left comments for this in another thread, but I think it's excellent. No idea why it's not getting more attention here.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-02-2011, 10:37 AM
I bought it when it went on sale, but like so many other games, it's gotten lost in a sea of new releases. I'll have to make sure I fire it up before deleting it to make room for another game I won't play.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I bought it when it went on sale, but like so many other games, it's gotten lost in a sea of new releases. I'll have to make sure I fire it up before deleting it to make room for another game I won't play.
LOL, that's the spirit!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-03-2011, 04:05 AM
Long time lurker, first post.

Absolutely loving this - I got the free iPhone version to try it out and will make the move to the iPad one today