11-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Anyway, bought, thanks for your reply.

I only have time to try the time trial mode. You race against a "ghost" of other online player just faster than you on the rank. Initially, you have only the London track (indoor?) to play with. More tracks will be unlocked along the way and I suspect it is done by the Championship mode.

I think you have got all the cars at start, and mind you, the first car is too powerful to handle unless you are either familiar with the game and/or a genius...

For the view, there is not real cockpit mode and the frame rate is very good even on my wimpy iPad1. I am not sure but there is yet a way to tune up your car but I am going to play more to find out...
carrymutton: About dual mode: it is a cross-platform multiplayer in which you can select opponents by their prestige score, or track record and/or watching their replay videos.

Multiplayer mode, which allow iOS users to compete against each other real-time via WiFI, will be available in December for iOS devices.
11-02-2011, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydeli7 View Post
@Invictus: Will this run on the 3GS...?
@tonydeli7: Yes, it runs on 3GS.

11-02-2011, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfly3r View Post
How many tracks there is in this game??? Tempted
starfly3r: There are 4 tracks and 5 cars in the game. Future update to contain additional track and cars.
11-02-2011, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by invictusgames View Post
carrymutton: Multiplayer mode, which allow iOS users to compete against each other real-time via WiFI, will be available in December for iOS devices.
YES!!! Thank you!

BTW, is there any plan for Air Play support, it is not a must but I would vote for a true in-cockpit view first.

Also, I am not sure if iPad2/4S give even better eye candies.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
11-02-2011, 05:16 AM
Thanks to Sanuku, I'm buying this! Looks sick

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-02-2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by invictusgames View Post
@tonydeli7: Yes, it runs on 3GS.
Nice! Just bought it!

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
11-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Game is ok so far I'm only on the 2nd track though. I do wish there was at least some damage modeling in game though.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
11-02-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm very pleased to know multiplayer is coming. I just wanted to ask will there be maps added in the future where there isn't a divider between the cars? Or even have more than 2 cars racing at once?

I think it would be great to have even if it's not a licensed real track.

Thanks
11-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
Game is ok so far I'm only on the 2nd track though. I do wish there was at least some damage modeling in game though.
I think there is, as I crashed the VW car a few times and noticed the front bumper was a little separated from the frame of the car. but that could have just been me.
11-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcâ View Post
I think there is, as I crashed the VW car a few times and noticed the front bumper was a little separated from the frame of the car. but that could have just been me.
Yeah I noticed the same, don't know yet what the full extent of damage can look like, but I'm sure I'll find out.

This is a great looking game, IMO the handling is just slightly off ( a bit twitchy or something), but in fairness I haven't played enough to really learn it yet, I'm going to have a play with the settings to see if I can come up with something to suit me.