Old 11-03-2011, 02:21 PM

Too. Many. Racing. Games.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:11 PM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiedeals View Post
Too. Many. Racing. Games.
Still think endless runners/jumpers have the racing games beat as far as numbers go on the app store (physic puzzlers probably not too far behind).

To me, there's only a select group of racers that are actually really good. So was wondering about this one.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:13 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

lol... I think physics puzzlers have endless runner beat by a pretty crazy amount. =oP
Old 11-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

This game is really good. Far more enjoyable and far better more real physics than rr2. Once online comes, it'll be even better. The developer needs to market/advertise it more cause it really deserves a hype of its own.

Now as far as frame rate is concern, rr2 does not run @ 60fps on any device but this gets close on A5 devices(so I heard from developer.) But I can say personally on my ip4, it runs super smooth unlike rr2 which tends to choke occasionally and full of laggy menus.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:52 PM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by helriser View Post
This game is really good. Far more enjoyable and far better more real physics than rr2. Once online comes, it'll be even better. The developer needs to market/advertise it more cause it really deserves a hype of its own.

Now as far as frame rate is concern, rr2 does not run @ 60fps on any device but this gets close on A5 devices(so I heard from developer.) But I can say personally on my ip4, it runs super smooth unlike rr2 which tends to choke occasionally and full of laggy menus.
Thanks for the impressions. I'm usually not great at sim racing games, but it looked like there were a lot of assists available when looking at the gameplay video. Still on teetering on the edge of this one...particularly since I don't know how it will play on a 2G.

EDIT: Nevermind. It's another case of a developer not putting the supported devices in the requirements. But buried in their description: "Supported devices: iPod Touch Gen 3&4, iPhone3GS, 4, 4S, iPad and iPad2". Urrghh...devs need to realize that their games WILL download to older devices if it's not set in the Requirements to restrict it.

Last edited by awp69; 11-03-2011 at 04:57 PM..
Old 11-06-2011, 09:45 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Race of Champions is one of the nominees for Touch Arcade Game of the Week.

Do you like this thrilling battles of fast cars game?
If you think Race of Champions deserves to be the winner of TAGOTW, give it your vote now!

VOTE HERE
Old 11-06-2011, 10:17 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Not to mention tower defence, match-3, dual stick shooters, platformers. When the app store is as big as it is... there will be tons of similar game-play games. I aint complaining.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:12 AM

Default Race Of Champions World by Invictus Games

Hello everyone, we have some great news! Race Of Champions World, the sequel last year's Race Of Champions - the official game - will soon hit the App Store! Here's a bit more about our newest release:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Invictus Games Ltd. is to release the sequel of Race Of Champions: Race Of Champions World

Race Of Champions is an annual thrilling knockout tournament where the world's greatest drivers battle against each other to be crowned the champion of champions.

Take your chance to beat motor sportís greatest racers in the official Race Of Champions cars and venues! Test your driving skills through a series of head-to-head races in identical cars on a parallel track, as seen in the actual ROC events. Drive with the official cars and tracks of the event to be the best in the Championship, Duel and Challenge modes!

Race Of Champions World, the sequel to Race Of Champions, promises to bring many new and amazing features: new tracks and cars alongside those from the first game, Paddock to customize your cars and Driver's Lounge to create your own avatar, just to name a few.

For news and updates please visit:
http://www.facebook.com/raceofchampions.game
https://twitter.com/ROC_MobileGame
Old 11-08-2012, 04:26 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus_Games View Post
Hello everyone, we have some great news! Race Of Champions World, the sequel last year's Race Of Champions - the official game - will soon hit the App Store! Here's a bit more about our newest release:

YouTube: video

Invictus Games Ltd. is to release the sequel of Race Of Champions: Race Of Champions World

Race Of Champions is an annual thrilling knockout tournament where the world's greatest drivers battle against each other to be crowned the champion of champions.

Take your chance to beat motor sportís greatest racers in the official Race Of Champions cars and venues! Test your driving skills through a series of head-to-head races in identical cars on a parallel track, as seen in the actual ROC events. Drive with the official cars and tracks of the event to be the best in the Championship, Duel and Challenge modes!

Race Of Champions World, the sequel to Race Of Champions, promises to bring many new and amazing features: new tracks and cars alongside those from the first game, Paddock to customize your cars and Driver's Lounge to create your own avatar, just to name a few.

For news and updates please visit:
http://www.facebook.com/raceofchampions.game
https://twitter.com/ROC_MobileGame
Look forward to this.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:58 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Instabuy for me.