★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Geek Beach
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 32.7 MB
  • Version: 2.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ***

It's a race to the death, literally! Forget who wins, it's who survives that counts. This awesome 3D racer has big cars, even bigger guns and huge bounties to fight for... if you can survive that is.

- Stunning 3D graphics
- Over 10 cars to choose from with RPG's, Heat-seekers and many more
- Blast your way through races and blow the competition away
- Tilt and wheel steering controls
- Amazing gameplay that will keep you challenged for hours.

PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

This game may contain advertising.
11-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Seems decent enough, gonna give impressions tomorrow.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.

11-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Game Impressions

Game is fricking amazing. Spot on controls perfect music nice array of vehicles and firepower and exhilarating sense of speed. Only needs Retina Display, and Universal build to be perfect.
11-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
Game is fricking amazing. Spot on controls perfect music nice array of vehicles and firepower and exhilarating sense of speed. Only needs Retina Display, and Universal build to be perfect.
it's free...u don't need to be so persuasive

I love this world!
11-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
Wha? This game is absolutely awful. I feel like the dev should pay me 99 cents for the two minutes I spent downloading, playing, and deleting this piece of app.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Death Rider is in the running for TA Game of the Week!

Nominations begins tomorrow Thursday, with voting beginning Saturday. Please follow the thread rules and have fun!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=112283

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
11-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
it's free...u don't need to be so persuasive
Im not trying to persuade you or anyone of anything. I was expressing my opinion of the game. Is that ok?
11-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
Wha? This game is absolutely awful. I feel like the dev should pay me 99 cents for the two minutes I spent downloading, playing, and deleting this piece of app.
Different strokes different folks. I however explained why I liked the game. Likewise if I dont like a game I will say why, rather than expecting to be paid 99c for downloading it. Lol.
11-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
OK. That's what I needed to hear! Think I'll stay away from it, then. Or stand at a distance for now, anyways.