★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Problem

05-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Problem

Alright, I had about 8 pages of games on my ipod that I bought from the ipod touch with wi-fi at my sisters. I synched all the stuff to my Itunes and it deleted about 38 games off my ipod, and kept the rest on my ipod. The thing is, the deleted ones are on my Itunes account, but when I try to synch they wont synch over, whats the problem? =\
05-03-2009, 05:25 PM
You may need to authorize them. Assuming you are saying that they won't go to your ipod.

05-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutmike View Post
Alright, I had about 8 pages of games on my ipod that I bought from the ipod touch with wi-fi at my sisters. I synched all the stuff to my Itunes and it deleted about 38 games off my ipod, and kept the rest on my ipod. The thing is, the deleted ones are on my Itunes account, but when I try to synch they wont synch over, whats the problem? =\
Wrong Section, but I will help anyway.
I think the problem is that you have the apps unchecked on the iPod Device Menu. When the device is connected, click on the icon on the left hand side and then on applications tab on the top right. Simply check/uncheck each app then sync.

Hakuna Matata
Ah, let me try that.
Ok not sure what the problem is but here is what I would do. Download all the missing games onto your computer since you have already downloaded them doing so again is free. Then since thy are now on your computer just resync. It should work.
Edit: actually try what LBG said first. That is more likely it.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
05-03-2009, 05:29 PM
I have all checked, but I have dial up so that would take forever. Anyways I could actually do without some of the games, but some I need >.<
05-03-2009, 05:33 PM
The only thing I could think of is the warning that pops up when you sync. It should say something like "There are apps on your iPod that are not present on your iTunes. Would you like to transfer them? If you do not, these applications will be deleted from your iPod."

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
05-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutmike View Post
I have all checked, but I have dial up so that would take forever. Anyways I could actually do without some of the games, but some I need >.<
the transfer of apps from iTunes to the iPod doesn't use an Internet connection, it's just incredibly slow for everyone.
05-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Why would all the stuff be on my computer after synching, and then it said removing the certain stuff........ I can live without them since all my good games that i love are still here....

Games i lost:
Touch physics, Tilt, Puzzle quest, Jewel Quest II, Field Runners, Collapse Chaos, Arvale, AND A LOT MORE!!!

At least i got most my good games i can think of, hopefully didnt lose anything i loved.... Im look now and see most of the games i play.

I just noticed some stuff i had isnt under my applications, so they are gone....