• Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 214.7 MB
  • Version: 1.24
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to the house of fun.
Say hi to The Moogies, the crazy, comical, colorful characters that are here to keep kids aged 2-6 entertained. Kids can make a phone call to any of the nine Moogies and listen as they talk back in their delightfully silly babble language. Touch objects on screen and watch the unexpected, and sometimes hilarious results as they interact with each Moogie. Bright, beautiful, fun and funny, The Moogies is the perfect kids game.

A MOOGIE IS A KIDS BEST FRIEND
Nine hilarious Moogie characters to get to know, each with their own special characteristics. Watch The Moogies come to life in a multitude of funny ways as children interact with them on screen.

DO YOU SPEAK MOOGIE?
Each interaction begins with a phone call. Speak to each Moogie and then listen to them respond in their own silly babble language. Each Moogie responds in a different way, especially the mischievous parrot that mimics what you say!

INTERACTIVE CARTOON
Interact with a variety of objects in the scene and watch the comical animations unfold. Watch the pig accidentally get sucked into a vacuum the cleaner, the horse struggle with exercise and many more hilarious scenes.

PERFECT FOR KIDS
The Moogies has no advertisements, no In App Purchases, nothing to hinder your childs enjoyment of the experience at all. Its pure, simple, laugh-out-loud fun for kids aged 2-6 (and you parents too!)

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Echoseven's comments:

11-02-2011, 05:43 AM
If this game is good it could become very popular, as parents with iPads buy it for their kids. Haven't seen many kiddy games from the likes of Chillingo.

řƹȡ1
11-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Definitely.

Antony
11-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Okay, I bought this. There's no way after watching the video that I couldn't. I have twins that are as excited to play games and toys designed for younger children as they are to play almost anything else.

Having challenge free no lose games has helped ease them into video gaming and is a nice change from a lot of the games out there.

Regardless, this (along with Aquaria) are the 2 games that are seriously making my month so far, and it's just begun

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep

Last edited by Red1; 11-03-2011 at 03:26 AM.