★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The non-stop fun, intergalactic hyperspeed racing game with amazing tilt controls!

Pickup alien customers and race them to their destination, by tilting you phone to avoid obstacles, using Wormhole boosters, and taking shortcuts by leaping over gaps in the intergalactic highway. Earn cash by collecting antimatter and get tips by breaking the safety regulations and getting to the destination faster.

Something seems to be wrong in this sector of the universe, but what is it? Why are all the passengers scared? Figure out why and earn more tips while saving the universe!

Cosmic features:
- Tilt to navigate in the twisting cosmic tubes!
- Jump gaps to take shortcuts by tapping!
- Drive through boosters for hyperspeed!
- Use ramps for insane mega jumps!
- Get huge tips for flawless driving!
- Experience beautiful high quality intergalactic 3D graphics!
- Funny characters with humorous dialogue!
- 25 fast-paced levels in 5 different sectors!
- Customise your cab as you unlock new skins!
- Battle friends and foes on whos the best driver!

Echoseven's comments:

11-02-2011, 05:55 AM
Okay so I got this game last weekend and well I got some mixed comments about this. First of all, the gameplay's awesome. Kind of like Boost 2, but it has levels and it's well different. The graphics and sounds are also good. Now for the negatives, the game's difficulty curve is really steep. It may look like it's easy from pictures or videos, but it's not. Actually it's not fun as challenging, it's really really hard... So yeah, it's tough like a rock... And for the size, those who don't have that much disk space left, I can tell you that this game takes over 300mb uncompressed.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, it's still fun, just wish it would have more balanced difficulty.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

Last edited by LOLavi; 11-02-2011 at 07:20 AM.

11-02-2011, 06:02 AM
Nice to see this finally hit the app store. It's definitely a lot of fun, and challenging to say the least. And yeah, big.
11-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Think I'll probably get this tonight.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
11-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Is it universal, btw? On iPod so cant find out.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Surprise release of the night. Looks like this is going in my cart.
11-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Tilt to navigate...?
Uff...skipping this one too

I love this world!
11-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Does the last line of the app info mean there's online multiplayer, or does it just refer to leaderboards?

Twitter: @back2this
11-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Wow, this is pretty tough from the jump. Plus there's no tilt sensitivity options.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
11-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Any impressions so far? Sort of on the fence for this one...It looks good, though.
The one thing that looks bad so far is the grammar, lol. Can't stand bad grammar in games.