★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Opinions

05-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Opinions

Please don't classify this as spam ... but I've spent all day trying to figure out what else I should get, I've went through the top games on everything and can't really decide.

Games I have: SuperBall3,Fish Tycoon, Flight Control, Pipes, Zentomino, geoDefense, Stick Wars, Defend the castle, Elemental monster TD, Rogue Touch, UniWar, Pocket God, Glyder, PB Harmony, Blue attack, CarJack, Freeballin', Enigmo, Bejeweled 2, Trism, Azkend, The arena, Orions, iShoot, Besiegment, Underworlds, Flick Fishing, Scrabble, SkillFlys, Treasure of Montezuma, 7Cites TD, The Quest, iDracula, Dungeon Defense, Rasta Monkey, ******, Downhil Bowling, V.Villagers 2, Kyles quest 2, Lootmaster, Arvale, Garden wars

Any opinions on a great addicting game with replayability. I love TD games, but I think I'm set with those for now. I'm a big fan of RPG's, and good puzzles. I'm also in love with Flight Control, and anything that has randomly generated maps like Pipes.

Also downloading I am Ninja and Hotdog down a Hallway out of curiosity.

Last edited by falloutmike; 05-03-2009 at 07:30 PM.
05-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutmike View Post
I'm a big fan of RPG's, and good puzzles.
Puzzle Quest.

More recently CJS and Caster are fun.

05-03-2009, 07:28 PM
well, it is spam. Every day, there are at least 10 or so threads of this exact same stuff. Just go look at one of em, is it that hard?

Wait for Zenonia if you like RPGs.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
05-03-2009, 07:29 PM
I had Puzzle Quest, but had a problem with synching and Itunes so it deleted 38 games I had, and that was one of them. When I go to my sisters I'll try to redownload a lot of them and see if I can get them for free since I bought before, might work.
05-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Agreed, this IS spam...

instead of listing every single popular game, why don't you tell us some of the ones you might be considering? You're probably better holding off and waiting for something fun to come out

as long as you're still using the same iTunes account you should be able to re-sync them... if you get in a jam, right click on your iDevice in iTunes and reset the warnings..

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
05-03-2009, 07:46 PM
spammer!!! mehh i will go easy on ya and let the others eat you alive!

this is my signature people get over it...
05-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Well sorry then, don't see why I can't get a opinion on a must have game. At least I didn't make a 4 word thread saying "what should i get"..... and yet again, I'm sorry..
05-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutmike View Post
Well sorry then, don't see why I can't get a opinion on a must have game. At least I didn't make a 4 word thread saying "what should i get"..... and yet again, I'm sorry..
Aww it's okay, it's understandable that the rules aren't to clear at first, and members can be pretty harsh. It's okay to have one of these threads every once in a while, but everyday just gets on everyone's nerves.

05-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Wait for zenonia it is great (takemy word for it im a tester)

Current faves:UniWar,Glyder, Assasin's Creed, Wolfenstein,Zenonia(beta testing)
☻/ my review site:cheatcodes4chicos
/▌reviewer at: appmania
/ \ There you go rocketman I've moved on from hobocity
05-03-2009, 08:07 PM
I just remembered about The Quest expansion and Peggle coming soon too 0.0, how much will Zenonia be?