★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pixelshocks
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A great game that deserves to be in any puzzle game aficionados iOS game library
- rated 4.5/5 by NineOverTen.com

- Featured new app on AppsJP.com

An epic adventure 7 moves away!

The caves are filled with treasures of untold riches but you need exactly 7 moves to reach them. Will you be able to best the puzzles?

Main features:

48 levels
Swipe your way through 48 carefully crafted levels that are designed to put your wits to the test. Maximum fun ensues!

Tickle your brain!
With a total of 10 different special tiles and over 20 variations, be sure to face a different challenge at each level!

Unlockable bonus contents
As you journey through your adventure, you will encounter pieces of artifacts. Piece them together to uncover
their secrets!

Earn your bragging rights
Break milestones and earn trophies! We even have a trophy room to house your accomplishments!

So what are you waiting for? Get 7 Moves now!

New England Gamer's comments:

LITE: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/7-moves-lite/id475955613?mt=8
11-03-2011, 09:02 AM
tried the lite: finished in 4 minutes
Thanks, I'll spend my buck somewhere else...48 levels = 20 minutes
it's a pity cause the game is well-made and funny

I love this world!
11-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Have to agree, took me about 5 minutes on the first world. 2 more to go.

But the way it is set up on the UI, looks like they might be adding more levels. I am not one to count on stuff like that so at the current moment, it is not enough content. I would recommend waiting for an update to see if those new levels materialize.
11-03-2011, 10:07 AM

Nice little Game where you are playing a little Tomb Raider that is trying to get to the Chest to get the Treasure.

I just did took the time to play through the Lite Version which can be upgraded to the Full Version through IAP too.

As the Name of the Game itself does give you already a clue what it is all about the hole Gameplay spin arounds those seven Moves.

What may sound boring at first does indeed start to make fun when you get deeper into the Game and the Leveldesign start to get more Tricky.

Moving from one to another tile till you reach the treasure while trying to avoid obstacles and finish it in seven moves or in the later Levels so that you reach the treasure with one Move left does sure not win a AAA Award but still does contain enough Gameplay that my Interest grow and I am glad that the Developer did create a Lite Version at All.

7 Moves sure won't become the new Angry Birds Game on the iOS but still has it own charm. If you Guys like Puzzle Games and are currently without a Game you might give this small One a change since the Lite Version only needs 13 MB on your iDevice.
11-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Yeah the full only needs 13 too. Just that it is pretty short for the seasoned puzzler who is used to these sorts of puzzles. There are a lot of line puzzles for lack of better term and this is a unique spin on it. It adds a lot to that genre but the content is severely lacking. Having completed many of these kinds of puzzlers I could pick out the patterns easily.

Maybe I am not the target audience. Maybe this would take someone new to the genre a lot longer than it took me. I am now done with the full game and it took about 15 minutes.

I will hold on to hear about more game content to come but frankly even if I deleted if off my device and an update came it wouldn't take me long to get there. And I don't mind this sort of stuff so it wouldn't phase me to play again.

It's fun, just don't expect too much.