★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The #1 Best Selling XBox Live Indie game comes to iPhone and iPod Touch! Top five bestselling and Top Rated for over a year!

Running at a stunning 60 frames per second on an iPhone 3GS, this is an addictive 3D micro-sized motorbike game with realtime physics on the bike and rider!

Perform massive stunts, race competitively and collect flags to unlock your way through ten highly crafted levels set in a variety of household environments!

Compete against other racers track times with Game Center fully integrated leaderboards!

Note: This game is designed to run on iPhone 3GS and above and for iPod Touch 3rd Gen and above.

Toy Stunt Bike has a little something for everyone!
11-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Wow, I think I'm experiencing an overload with all of these bike titles being released.

Can anyone provide input to what makes this title unique (other than the obvious that the concept is a small toy bike riding over real worldd objects).

How many stages/worlds are included? Any special bike abilities?

Also, based on the screenshots, it doesn't look as though this game is retina enabled, is that true?

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
11-03-2011, 02:41 PM
If its the same as the Xbox version then the physics arnt as good as the other bike games that have been released recently but I suppose for te price you can't really complain.
11-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Has anyone played this?

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!