★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "It lives up to its own name...it totally rocks." - MTV

"Not since Electronic Arts' Cre Ball hit the Genesis in 1992 have we been this excited to experience the unholy marriage of pinball and heavy metal. Thanks to thrash metal outfit Slayer's new iPhone game, heavy pinball is back!" - Kotaku

"The world of iPad apps just got a whole lot more metal with the launch of Slayer: Pinball Rocks, a new game featuring an animated skull that eats your ball and spits it out through its eye hole" - Wired

"Stop being such a Satan scaredy-cat and download what is arguably the coolest app that's been introduced since fried mozzerella." - Examiner.com

"If you were one of the gazillion people who bought a new iPad or iPhone 4... you might wanna add this to your must-download list." - Seattle Weekly

Legends of metal meet the king of arcade games in one loud, fast, flipper-thrashing frenzy. Hyper-realistic pinball gameplay set to a backdrop inspired by the band's latest head-banging masterpiece, World Painted Blood. Includes music from the new album, original voice recordings from singer/bassist Tom Araya, guitar shredding mini-games, and a pinball environment straight out of your worst nightmare. Co-produced by Sony Music and Gameprom (makers of The Deep, Wild West, Jungle Pinball, and Pinball HD). Play it LOUD!

- Hyper-realistic physics engine
- Extreme detail and original artwork
- Multiple camera angles: including 3D-perspective, full-table, smart-cam
- Horizontal and vertical gameplay
- Multi-ball
- Featuring music from World Painted Blood
- Original voiceovers from Slayer
- Rhythm mini-games

Note: horizontal gameplay and HD graphics only available on the iPad

Carlos-Sz's comments:

06-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Carlos-Sz- you get this?

Anyone with impressions? Looks good and by Sony apps. I was going to pick up Canabalt, but I'm always up for a good pinball game.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

06-21-2010, 10:45 PM
No I didn’t. I’m still thinking about it.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
06-21-2010, 11:47 PM
iDon' see Blood splatter

Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
06-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Yeah, looks like a great pinball but kind of dark and depressing imho

check out my iphone apps blurbs at http://secentral.net/forum/index.php?topic=16512.0
06-22-2010, 12:14 AM
As much as I like Gameprom's pinball games, I don't think i'll be picking this one up. Not really much of a fan of the band, or the overall theme. :b

Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live/Tapulous: DrMonkey
Game-Center: DrMonkeyDude (someone stole my regular username )
06-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Wish it was Lamb of God, but I'll settle for Slayer. Downloading now.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Originally Posted by DrMonkey View Post
As much as I like Gameprom's pinball games, I don't think i'll be picking this one up. Not really much of a fan of the band, or the overall theme. :b

I agree. This is the first of gameprom's pinball games that I am not going to buy. Not interested in the Slayer theme...
06-22-2010, 01:22 AM
Pink Floyd theme please.

Slayer.... Really? I'm too old. Now if this were devil's crush, that would be an insta-buy!
06-22-2010, 02:54 AM
Slayer pinball

Not my top band but they are still the godfathers of thrash metal and the pinball is very cool