Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-17-2011, 03:18 AM

Ok this is driving me nuts, where is the hunter???!!!
Old 12-18-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMulisha View Post
Ok this is driving me nuts, where is the hunter???!!!
His zone appears at Level 17. However he's currently pretty much unkillable as the last update prevents you from being able to heal often enough.

I think they need to fix the potion frequency, or treat different strength potions as separate, timer-wise, or - better still! - bring back charge healing.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:26 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default wow

Loving this game so far, I just wish I could have 3 different saves so I could try all 3 different classes out? Is there any way to do this without losing your progress on one?
Old 12-20-2011, 03:23 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default ?

Devs I just saw you updated the game but please please can you add multiple save slots so we can try out all the classes? I love the game so far, might be my new addiction! I would be willing to spend money on the extra save slots for different classes.... just saying.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:05 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default .....

Great i tried the mage on my iphone and the justicar on my ipad now i can never try the shadow walker because somehow my guys are saved. Even after uninstalling and removing gamecenter i still have my same guys. Ughhhhhhhhh
Old 12-20-2011, 08:35 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Hey guys,

We're working on multiple save slots now. It will be rolled out sometime in January. You can reset your character, if you aren't attached to them, by going to the options menu though.

Playing offline is unfortunately not going to be an option. The server is tightly integrated with the game, and right now we are just scratching the surface of the features we plan to include. Unlike our other games which were pretty much "done" when we shipped them, this game is going to be seeing constant feature updates and new content.

Our first major batch of new quests will be coming out at the end of the week.

Nice job on the FAQ, tobyr, I found it very interesting and I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game!

We check this thread regularly so feel free to post more comments or thoughts on the game.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

How bad are the IAP, is this something you could drop 10 dollars on and experience everything it has to offer? or is it an endless money pit? If it's the latter I don't care how good it is, I will pass.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venan View Post
Hey guys,

We're working on multiple save slots now. It will be rolled out sometime in January. You can reset your character, if you aren't attached to them, by going to the options menu though.

Playing offline is unfortunately not going to be an option. The server is tightly integrated with the game, and right now we are just scratching the surface of the features we plan to include. Unlike our other games which were pretty much "done" when we shipped them, this game is going to be seeing constant feature updates and new content.

Our first major batch of new quests will be coming out at the end of the week.

Nice job on the FAQ, tobyr, I found it very interesting and I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game!

We check this thread regularly so feel free to post more comments or thoughts on the game.
Thanks for the reply and i just wanted to let you know i would gladly pay $5 or more for this game to not be a freemium.... Its a awesome game right now i cant imagine as a premium game.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:44 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post
How bad are the IAP, is this something you could drop 10 dollars on and experience everything it has to offer? or is it an endless money pit? If it's the latter I don't care how good it is, I will pass.
Not bad at all. You don't have to buy anything. My "live" character is level 11 and all I've done to get premium currency is play the game, do feats and add friends.

That being said - it's free. Just download it and try it and make your own call.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:04 AM

I love this game but don't currently find any of the IAPs necessary or compelling.

What I would buy - for say around the amount that one would pay for a paid game - would be a "sigil" or whatever that reduced the heal and recharge timers, to 1 minute. I would possibly also buy separate sigils for each timer.