App description: The time for your ultimate adventure has come! Create your hero today and jump right into the action!
Fight against terrifying monsters where you choose and trigger your abilities in our unique time-based battle system!
Customize your character with thousands of options and become a Shadow Walker, War Mage or Justicar!
Explore dangerous dungeons, complete over 300 quests and gather loot!
Enjoy a massively multiplayer experience with real time chat, guilds and raids!
Battle other players in PvP and show off your latest gear!
Upgrade your player with powerful skills and abilities and customize with special equipment!
Save your home from the evil forces of darkness!
Book of Heroes is constantly being updated with new features, group raids, and cool content! Give it a try, it's FREE!
Visit our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/bookofheroes for news and promotions, and to Like us :)
This game requires an internet connection.

Venan's comments:
Here is the thread for Add Me Requests:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=112546

Please keep this thread to Game Discussion Only







Welcome to Book Of Heroes!
by Venan Entertainment (creator of last year's TA GOTY Space Miner!)

!!! Launching Worldwide Dec. 1st !!!




In the sleepy village of Glenfort, a great evil is awakening.
A hero will rise to meet it - will that hero be you?

- Complete quests and defeat powerful enemies to save your home and stop an ancient evil from taking over the world!
- Customize your hero from the ground up - choose your face, gender, hair style and more!
- Specialize in one of three classes - the powerful Justicar, stealthy Shadow Walker, or the wise War Mage!
- Outfit your hero with thousands of unique equipment options, each one affecting their appearance!
- Battle an army of beautifully-rendered hand-painted foes in fun RPG-inspired combat!
- Take on powerful bosses to earn rare equipment and valuable loot!
- Complete over 75 unique quests!
- Achieve over 25 different Feats of Heroism to increase your Hero Score!
- Use Friend Codes or invite Game Center Friends to share progress with your friends, view their heroes, and compete for the highest Hero Score!
12-17-2011, 03:18 AM
Ok this is driving me nuts, where is the hunter???!!!
12-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMulisha View Post
Ok this is driving me nuts, where is the hunter???!!!
His zone appears at Level 17. However he's currently pretty much unkillable as the last update prevents you from being able to heal often enough.

I think they need to fix the potion frequency, or treat different strength potions as separate, timer-wise, or - better still! - bring back charge healing.

iOS RPG list - http://www.rpg-site.com
Twitter - @rpg_site

12-20-2011, 10:26 AM
wow

Loving this game so far, I just wish I could have 3 different saves so I could try all 3 different classes out? Is there any way to do this without losing your progress on one?
12-20-2011, 03:23 PM
?

Devs I just saw you updated the game but please please can you add multiple save slots so we can try out all the classes? I love the game so far, might be my new addiction! I would be willing to spend money on the extra save slots for different classes.... just saying.
12-20-2011, 07:05 PM
.....

Great i tried the mage on my iphone and the justicar on my ipad now i can never try the shadow walker because somehow my guys are saved. Even after uninstalling and removing gamecenter i still have my same guys. Ughhhhhhhhh
12-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Hey guys,

We're working on multiple save slots now. It will be rolled out sometime in January. You can reset your character, if you aren't attached to them, by going to the options menu though.

Playing offline is unfortunately not going to be an option. The server is tightly integrated with the game, and right now we are just scratching the surface of the features we plan to include. Unlike our other games which were pretty much "done" when we shipped them, this game is going to be seeing constant feature updates and new content.

Our first major batch of new quests will be coming out at the end of the week.

Nice job on the FAQ, tobyr, I found it very interesting and I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game!

We check this thread regularly so feel free to post more comments or thoughts on the game.
12-20-2011, 08:58 PM
How bad are the IAP, is this something you could drop 10 dollars on and experience everything it has to offer? or is it an endless money pit? If it's the latter I don't care how good it is, I will pass.
12-20-2011, 08:58 PM
.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venan View Post
Hey guys,

We're working on multiple save slots now. It will be rolled out sometime in January. You can reset your character, if you aren't attached to them, by going to the options menu though.

Playing offline is unfortunately not going to be an option. The server is tightly integrated with the game, and right now we are just scratching the surface of the features we plan to include. Unlike our other games which were pretty much "done" when we shipped them, this game is going to be seeing constant feature updates and new content.

Our first major batch of new quests will be coming out at the end of the week.

Nice job on the FAQ, tobyr, I found it very interesting and I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game!

We check this thread regularly so feel free to post more comments or thoughts on the game.
Thanks for the reply and i just wanted to let you know i would gladly pay $5 or more for this game to not be a freemium.... Its a awesome game right now i cant imagine as a premium game.
12-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post
How bad are the IAP, is this something you could drop 10 dollars on and experience everything it has to offer? or is it an endless money pit? If it's the latter I don't care how good it is, I will pass.
Not bad at all. You don't have to buy anything. My "live" character is level 11 and all I've done to get premium currency is play the game, do feats and add friends.

That being said - it's free. Just download it and try it and make your own call.
12-21-2011, 07:04 AM
I love this game but don't currently find any of the IAPs necessary or compelling.

What I would buy - for say around the amount that one would pay for a paid game - would be a "sigil" or whatever that reduced the heal and recharge timers, to 1 minute. I would possibly also buy separate sigils for each timer.

iOS RPG list - http://www.rpg-site.com
Twitter - @rpg_site

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.