★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pinc Studios
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.9 MB
  • Version: 1.6.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "If Jesus had a favorite app... This would be it. Playing this game is like frolicking through the back hair of an angel or riding a unicorn over a rainbow of awesomeness." -Gordon Hall

"I am experiencing both an intense amount of fun and frustration with Ghostie!" -Leanna Lofte, TipB.com

"I like it; not in spite of the kick-in-the-nuts difficulty but because of it. It looks good, plays well and doesnt give you an easy ride." -arcadelife

"OK, I'm not a huge run and jump app fan so to make me give you 5 stars on an app you're going to have to appeal to something I do love. Cute. This app is so stinking cute it's painful." -Jessica Dally, Appolicious.com

Resting in peace is hard work! For Ghostie, it's one thing after another - literally - as he dodges obstacles, leaps over pitfalls and avoids other spooky surprises on his path. Customize your Ghostie and help him safely cross to the other side of each hauntingly addictive level. And frequent updates will provide new challenges, obstacles and surprises sure to keep your spirits up! It's the most fun you can have without a pulse.

Easy to Play!
Just tap the screen once with your finger to jump over all the obstacles and surprises in your way. Collect tokens throughout the game to purchase items for your Ghostie in the store.

Highlights:
Chilling graphics
Challenging obstacles
Addictive gameplay
Amazing music
And much more!

StudioFrench's comments:
Check out our new game in the App Store and let us know what you think! Try the first level for free... http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ghostie/id473381272?mt=8
11-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yes, thank you for the one level, you're OH SO generous...

**beat the first level... Okay... Try to play the second level? "confirm your purchase for Ghostie Upgrade? $0.99"

11-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yes, thank you for the one level, you're OH SO generous...

**beat the first level... Okay... Try to play the second level? "confirm your purchase for Ghostie Upgrade? $0.99"
^Exactly THIS!

feels like a slow paced "Space is Key"... but the only "FREE" thing about this game is stage 1....

IAP's for coins that will let you buy potions to bypass checkpoints so you can clear a stage...

PLUS it crashed on me... just deleted the app... tnx for the demo
11-03-2011, 10:40 PM
thanks!

Thanks for checking out the game!
11-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Lmao... Funny how the dev edited the OP taking out "the game is free so this ones on us" and replacing it with "try the first level for free"

Devs who pull this crap only hurt themselves...

And really?46 tries? Got it in 2 tries my first time through...
11-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Lmao... Funny how the dev edited the OP taking out "the game is free so this ones on us" and replacing it with "try the first level for free"

Devs who pull this crap only hurt themselves...

And really?46 tries? Got it in 2 tries my first time through...
I posted here for feedback, and based on your comment, realized "the game is free" might not be the best wording. I wanted people to realize they can try it for free.
11-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Yes, saying "the game is free, so this one's on us" was extremely "bad wording"...

And see... Hurting yourself, because this is the feedback you're getting...