★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MumboJumbo
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 100.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In an all-new 7 Wonders, youll take a fantastic journey to some of the most enchanting sites of legends and mythology. With a team of master builders, youll match colorful runes to collect the building blocks needed for Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La, and many others. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley!

Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers.

Rev up your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour!

7 Magical Locations to explore:
Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth,
City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla
BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock!
Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans
Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun
Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups!
Fun minigames for an extra challenge!

Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866
to find more amazing casual games from MumboJumbo including: the Luxor Series, Midnight Mysteries Series, 7 Wonders Series and more!

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames
Follow us on Twitter: @MumboJumboGames

goiMot's comments:
PC version:

11-04-2011, 09:46 AM
I've had this for the iPad since it came out. Great game. For some reason the 7 Wonders games are my favorite in the Match 3 genre.

Not only are you looking for stone building materials this time around, but you're also gathering plants and water. These are used to spruce up your "wonders" even more. This added a nice little extra to the game.

There is some replay value in that you have the old "get the max number of stars at the end" mechanic that we've seen many times.

This version has some good mini games that come into play. On each board you'll have some blocks that need to be removed with specific colors. Do that enough times on a project and you can do the games. One has you mining for gold with a "box pushing" type game. The other lets you add statues with another matching type game. To be honest, I don't know if these are in this version. I'll try it out, but if you love the game, get the iPad version.

Obviously my thoughts on the game are based around the iPad game. I'll try to get around to this version soon and see if there are any big differences.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
11-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Just got this game and so far it seems great! I just want to make sure I understand the scoring and how to earn 4 stars. So in each level you are trying to balance 3 things simultaniously: Get rid of all the square blocks, clear the 2 bonus-game blocks and gather as much resources as possible, correct?

I have been getting a 3 star rating with getting all the bonus game blocks so am I right in assuming that I am just not gathering up enough resources each level? There is a lot going on in the help section which is confusing and I want to make sure I understand the rules fully before I get too far into the game blindly. Thanks!

Edit: That was exactly my problem. You need to gather ALL the resources in the levels as well. This game is a MUST for any match-3 fans.

Favorite developers: Grumpyface, Michael Brough, Rocketcat, Donut Games, Nitrome, Orange Pixel, Radiangames, Llamasoft (come back!)

Last edited by smes3817; 11-30-2011 at 02:01 PM.