★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Monster Fight - Free

11-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Monster Fight - Free

I had a version of Monster Fight that was fun. It was larger and didn't have a sleazy Full word on title. If this is the same game I had, and I think it is, then it's worth a try.

11-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Reviews seem to think it's a poor imitation of Battleheart, but being a fan of that game I might have to check it out...and it's got undeadcow's blessing!

11-04-2011, 08:03 AM
Battleheart? This looks like a beat-em-up where you play as a monster. Not a line-drawing action/RPG.

This one actually looks pretty decent; I'll give it a shot tonight.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Played it for a little bit. Bad controls but nothing like Battleheart. It seems like it could of been a good game if the dev spent more time on it. I already got rid of it.
11-04-2011, 09:37 AM
It's kinda fun, I'll keep it on my device for a little bit. Controls could have been tighter, but the main problem with the game is the glitch of falling through the floors and out of the map, and when that happens you die and lose a lot of experience points for leveling up. It's happened to me a lot...very annoying.
11-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertman View Post
Played it for a little bit. Bad controls but nothing like Battleheart. It seems like it could of been a good game if the dev spent more time on it. I already got rid of it.
Thanks for the impressions. I only got the Battleheart impressions from a few of the reviews on iTunes. Might still try it, but I am lacking space on my iPod Touch so I've got to be pickier.
11-04-2011, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Thanks for the impressions. I only got the Battleheart impressions from a few of the reviews on iTunes. Might still try it, but I am lacking space on my iPod Touch so I've got to be pickier.
Same here... I'd download it, but now that I hear the controls aren't that good, guess I'll pass.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-08-2012, 06:19 PM
FREE again = PRO?

Free