★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Telltale Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 336.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: COMPLETE THE SAGA - THE ENTIRE SERIES IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Start your adventure!

NOTE: This app is compatible with an iPhone 3GS or third generation equivalent iPod or later.

"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue" -SlideToPlay

EPISODE 1: LAUNCH OF THE SCREAMING NARWHAL
While stripping the evil pirate LeChuck of his demonic mojo, Guybrush Threepwood inadvertently infects the entire Caribbean with his arch-fiend's voodoo. Guybrush must stop a mysterious pox thats transforming buccaneers into unruly pirate monsters!

* First part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous

Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog

MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:

Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Puzzle Agent
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit in The Last Resort

Gift this App: Click the arrow next to Buy App on the iTunes® App Store.

Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at
TelltaleGames.com
facebook.com/TelltaleGames
twitter.com/TelltaleGames
youtube.com/TelltaleGames

goiMot's comments:

11-05-2011, 01:50 AM
I'd have been all over this if I didn't already own/play the PC versions and own the Collector's Edition Treasure Chest. Sure, it would be nice to be able to carry the entire season around wherever I go, but...nah.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

11-05-2011, 02:10 AM

Anybody expected this?
Instabuy.
11-05-2011, 02:22 AM
wow! great news for me. I'm a huge point & click game fan.

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Nicodemus82
11-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Well i had expected that Telltale would at least make the iPad Version Universial or something similar but as some of you already had mentioned those Guys are just after a quick Buck

I am already downloading the Game and will shoot a comparing Video of those two Version. Let`s hope that the Game isn`t as buggy as the Back to the Future Franchise.
11-05-2011, 07:10 AM
nice but already bought and played on pc...I'm waiting for the iphone version of back to the future...
11-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Wtf... Not even retina resulotion. :/
11-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsoul View Post
Wtf... Not even retina resulotion. :/
where is the hell is escape of the mimimos ?
11-07-2011, 12:01 PM
If this game was in any higher Resolution, it wouldnt run smooth at all. The first Ipad and my 3 year old computer were lagging(It Even lagged in low Res on my comp). If they did the same resolution on the Ipod Touch 4G or Newer Iphone, it would seriously lag. You can still see lag on the Ipod Touch 4G, but im more than grateful that these are starting to come for the Ipod Touch. It's just amazing sitting here and being Wowed that this game actually works on my Ipod.

Great job! I cant wait for the rest of the episodes and Back to the Future (Hopefully please!)
11-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Price reduced to $4.99.