★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Andy Reeves
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: *** Help the little dolphin to take his friends safely home. Avoid obstacles and swim as far as you can.

Dolphin Ride is a fun, happy and addicting game with beautiful graphics, cute characters, and catchy music and sound effects.
Easy one button control and fluid ride through a magical underwater world.

***** Featured at appadvice.com: http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/11/quickadvice-dolphinride *******

The Story:
Once upon a time, a little dolphin got stuck in an oil spill far away in the sea.
He was very scared because he couldn't move in the thick sticky oil.
But he was very lucky because his friends (the crab, the octopus and the starfish) suddenly appeared from below.
It took them a lot of time to save him from the evil black oil monster. But finally they managed to pull him out of the oil and take him to a safe and clean place to recover.
The little dolphin got well soon and he was very grateful that they saved his life. As a thank you he promised to give them a ride to their home any time they want.
They lived happily ever after.

Dolphin Ride Objectives:

- Swim as far as you can
- Pick up your friends (the crab, the octopus and the starfish) and take them home
- Avoid obstacles
- Collect 5 stars to get extra life
- Get all the 9 achievements
- and most importantly have fun and enjoy the ride.

YouTube search: "Dolphin Ride game"

3dsenses's comments:
We are happy to announce that our new game Dolphin Ride is available in the App store now.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dolphin-ride/id475469645?ls=1&mt=8

Description:

Name of the game: Dolphin Ride

*** Help the little dolphin to take his friends safely home. Avoid obstacles and swim as far as you can.

Dolphin Ride is a fun, happy and addicting game with beautiful graphics, cute characters, and catchy music and sound effects.

Easy one button control and fluid ride through a magical underwater world.

Dolphin Ride Objectives:

- Help the little dolphin to take his friends (the crab, the octopus and the starfish) safely home.
- Avoid obstacles
- Collect 5 stars to get extra life and extra points
- Get all the achievements
- Swim as far as you can
- Don't leave your friends behind!
and most importantly have fun and enjoy the ride.

The Story:
Once upon a time, a little dolphin got stuck in an oil spill far away in the sea.
He was very scared because he couldn't move in the thick sticky oil.
But he was very lucky because his friends (the crab, the octopus and the starfish) suddenly appeared from below.
It took them a lot of time to save him from the evil black oil monster. But finally they managed to pull him out of the oul and take him to a safe and clean place to recover.
The little dolphin got well soon and he was very grateful that they saved his life. As a thank you he promised to give them a ride to their home any time they want.
They lived happily ever after.

3D Senses Studios
11-05-2011, 12:06 AM
This looks impressive and really cute. I played games like whale tail,tiny wings, and other endless flyers and this matches them pretty good. Even though your swimming the graphics , sound and music appeal says winner all over it. Good luck on your appstore success , I dont have any cash on my itunes to pick it up but I will once I get some . Goodluck on your game!!

11-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the kind words daigamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daigamer View Post
This looks impressive and really cute. I played games like whale tail,tiny wings, and other endless flyers and this matches them pretty good. Even though your swimming the graphics , sound and music appeal says winner all over it. Good luck on your appstore success , I dont have any cash on my itunes to pick it up but I will once I get some . Goodluck on your game!!
11-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Dolphin Ride promo codes

Hey guys,

We are going to post some Dolphin Ride promo codes today. Stay Tuned!

Thanks,
3D Senses Team
11-06-2011, 12:13 AM
We have a few Dolphin Ride promo codes available, we are going to star posting them soon.

3D Senses team

Last edited by 3dsenses; 11-06-2011 at 11:51 AM.
11-06-2011, 11:53 AM
First promo code for Dolphin Ride

We are going to start posting promo codes today. One every few hours. Stay tuned.

Here is the first: LW97JEJ7HAH4

Please post review here and on iTunes and rate Dolphin Ride.
Let us know if you took the code.

Thanks,

-Andy

3D Senses Studios
11-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Hey daigamer,

Promo code sent.

Enjoy,

3DS
11-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey speed4mee,

Promo code sent!

Enjoy the ride, and let us know what you think:-)

Thank you,
3D Senses
11-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Game Impressions

Overall pretty solid game the graphics are spot on and I love the soundtrack. Its kinda of weird for a dolphin to need to get air but somehow this game makes it work. I like the simple controls just tap and hold to go up then let go to go down. I wish the speed he goes down wasnt as fast but I love picking up his friends and dropping them off at thier homes aspect. I like when developer have and easy and hard mode so you can find the style that suits you. Overall a pretty solid fun game for casual gamers.
11-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daigamer View Post
Overall pretty solid game the graphics are spot on and I love the soundtrack. Its kinda of weird for a dolphin to need to get air but somehow this game makes it work. I like the simple controls just tap and hold to go up then let go to go down. I wish the speed he goes down wasnt as fast but I love picking up his friends and dropping them off at thier homes aspect. I like when developer have and easy and hard mode so you can find the style that suits you. Overall a pretty solid fun game for casual gamers.
Thank you for your thorough review daigamer!

- Andy
3D Senses Studios