★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pocket God Icons Question

05-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Pocket God Icons Question

Hey guy's...new here...I am wondering if anyone has pics of all the Pocket God Icons used to date? If so, are there any links? I have the first 8 that are on the (Pocket Blog) Facebook. But I can't seem to find any of the others so far.
05-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrockcafe View Post
Hey guy's...new here...I am wondering if anyone has pics of all the Pocket God Icons used to date? If so, are there any links? I have the first 8 that are on the (Pocket Blog) Facebook. But I can't seem to find any of the others so far.
why did you feel it necessary to make a new thread about this?

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
05-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
because he is new!
05-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
first of all...thanks for the warm welcome..... And as I stated in my very first thread....I am new here....that is why I had to post this thread....I am so new.....basically I am only 15 minutes new to this forum...so hopefully this answers your question...now can anyone please help me out?
05-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrockcafe View Post
first of all...thanks for the warm welcome..... And as I stated in my very first thread....I am new here....that is why I had to post this thread....I am so new.....basically I am only 15 minutes new to this forum...so hopefully this answers your question...now can anyone please help me out?

im visiting france soon for the first time, however i'm not going to show up and crap right in the middle of the Champs Ellysees. you got off plane, showed up on this forum, and crapped right on our streets. welcome.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
05-03-2009, 11:43 PM
www.pocketgod.blogspot.com

On the right hand side they are all shown.