★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: XenoCube Is No Stranger To Great Puzzle Fun" --- AppPicker(4 out of 5)

"XenoCube is an excellent puzzle game that'll keep you rotating cubes and scoring corner matches for weeks." --- Modojo (4 out of 5)

"Does Xenocube SD have replay value? Is the pope Catholic?" --- iPhone App Reviews (4 out of 5)

"The level of detail to making the game feel like its in 3D is absolutely astounding." --- AppTudes (4 out of 5)

"XenoCube SD is really everything a person wants a puzzle game to be: fun, addictive, infinitely replayable. Having the whole thing wrapped up in a snazzy audio-visual package is just icing on the cake." --- 148 Apps (4 out of 5)

"Ease of gameplay combined with addicting graphics made for a great experience. I honestly cannot stop playing." --- PadGadget (4 out of 5)

Its time to toss out those cookie cutter match-three games and meet the new kid on the block: XenoCube. --- AppAdvice (4 out of 5)

"It takes quite a bit to reinvigorate the genre, but XenoCube does just that by taking the match three to the third dimension." --- Apple'N'Apps (4 out of 5)

"Its a fun, colorful, fresh take on the Match-3 genre." --- Slide To Play (3 out of 4)

**Note: Please visit the game's web site at www.xenocube.com in order to download and print the augmented reality card for use with AR Mode.

Taking Match 3 to 3D!

Experience amazing 3D effects that explode off your 2D screen with XenoCube, a must have remake of the classic, addictive, Match 3 style game that utilizes perspective tricks to make it seem like you are seeing the game world in 3D. Match 3 or more across multiple sides and earn power ups for explosive effects and big points as you advance through 32 levels in any of the games 5 unique modes including a revolutionary Augmented Reality mode. You wont believe your eyes as you create your own backgrounds with this amazing technology that will allow you to play XenoCube anywhere your mind can imagine. Filled with amazing visuals, XenoCube is harder, smarter and more fun! You will never want to play in 2D again.

Game Features

3D Matching
Tilt controlled 3D FX
Augmented Reality (iPad 2 only)
5 Unique game modes
Up to 32 levels per mode
2 Unique art styles to choose from
8 Full 3D backgrounds
8 2D backgrounds
8 Unique power ups and explosion fx
Gamecenter leaderboards and achievements
Facebook high score postings with screenshots

Sanuku's comments:

Teaser Trailer:

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad/First few Minutes):

11-07-2011, 03:39 AM
Cool game~Like it~

11-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Looks pretty good, but I'm just not buying (literally) this whole "iPad version at 3x the iPhone version's price" thing any more. Wish listed and will pick it up when it's 99c. If I still care by then.
11-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Looks pretty good, but I'm just not buying (literally) this whole "iPad version at 3x the iPhone version's price" thing any more. Wish listed and will pick it up when it's 99c. If I still care by then.
+1 from me.
I simply do not understand the price difference between iPad and iPhone versions.

Btw - if you want a real 3D match-3, I think this game i better.
Here you have to match blocks inside the cube too:
http://appshopper.com/games/match-3d-flick-puzzle

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
+1 from me.
I simply do not understand the price difference between iPad and iPhone versions.
Really? You don't think the larger iPad screen provides an improved experience?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Really? You don't think the larger iPad screen provides an improved experience?
I have already payed once for the improved experience by buying an iPad 2 instead of an iPod Touch.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
11-08-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm having a blast with the Eye of Ra mode! Untimed but you must plan each move very carefully to keep stuff going.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
The app just dropped to a buck. I'm buyin'...

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
11-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Great, but has issues on iPad 2

I bought this as soon as I saw the sale and it is really excellent. However, after I exited the game, I see graphical glitches (blacked out rectangular areas of the screen) within other apps. A reboot corrected the issue. Another reviewer on iTunes with an iPad 2 reports the same issue.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-12-2011, 07:52 AM
I got the game soon after it was first released and while I do enjoy it I have a few issues.

-Crashes on my iPad 1st Gen after playing several games in a row (even after a fresh reboot).
-3D settings not saved between sessions (I found it a cute gimmick but am getting tired of having to disable it every time I start up a new session of runs).
-Power-ups are never explained anywhere. Still have no clue what the "Hyper" one does (as many of these power-ups will have effects cube wide and not simply the sides you can currently see).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews