★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Hello

Hello folks, it's the developer here.

Thanks for trying my game, I'll definitely try to take your suggestions on-board.

The controls seem to be an issue, so I'll look into making a virtual joystick system for the next update.

I'm also aware of some minor bugs here and there which I'm working on. There's already a small update coming in the next few days which should sort out the gamecenter connectivity issues, and also syncs the achievements with gamecenter.

In the meantime, here are some promo codes:
PWK3M9FTY6J7
WRAHLKWF4HP3
ELA7A7PRLMAR
MJHY6467ENKL
AEN76JYXWJNE
HYYYREMPYPR9
9FE3YM6NFNW4

Last edited by colej_uk; 11-08-2011 at 08:18 AM.
11-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Used 9FE3YM6NFNW4 and left a review in the US store. Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

11-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Awesome, always great seeing a dev here on the forums listening to what the players are saying. =oD

Really looking forward to playing with a joystick!
11-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Picked it up thanks to the feedback from gunxsword and syntheticvoid. Fully agree, controls do need some work, but the game is fun and has some potential. Please add a D-pad or maybe even a dual stick option.

Last edited by sugimulm; 11-07-2011 at 10:53 PM.
11-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Please add a D-pad or maybe even a dual stick option.
Agreed, great beginning though. Can't wait!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
11-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Used ELA7A7PRLMAR ... Thank you.

Looking for a cool sig.
11-07-2011, 10:29 PM
WRAHLKWF4HP3 claimed and thank you. Will play and leave my thoughts.
11-08-2011, 12:55 AM
Level 4 The Client...

GREAT LEVEL!!!
-------------------------------
Btw, a very out of character request:
IAP for credits! Yeah I know that the player earns them at a generous rate, but I can't help but wish there was some form of IAP that would allow me to amass quick credits and support ya devs at the same time

I do stress that there are currently no IAPs in the game and the credits are earned at a constant and generous rate.
Oh and devs, thanks for the email reply! Love to see devs in the forums

However, I've encountered some crashes and bugs. Would you like the crash logs?
About the bugs, I encountered them a few times the medium sized four legged arthropods would just stop moving or taking damage from attacks, but would still attack when I get near them. Had to force restarts.
11-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Level 4 The Client...

GREAT LEVEL!!!
Btw, a very out of character request:
IAP for credits! Yeah I know that the player earns them at a generous rate, but I can't help but wish there was some form of IAP that would allow me to amass quick credits and support ya devs at the same time

I do stress that there are currently no IAPs in the game and the credits are earned at a constant and generous rate.
Oh and devs, thanks for the email reply! Love to see devs in the forums

However, I've encountered some crashes and bugs. Would you like the crash logs?
About the bugs, I encountered them a few times the medium sized four legged arthropods would just stop moving or taking damage from attacks, but would still attack when I get near them. Had to force restarts.
Ok, cool. I thought about maybe doing some weapon pack addons too, but I think I'm going to work on making it bug free before I start doing that.

Noted about the bugs.
11-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Please change the sound effect for the classic rifle! It sounds like a rusty stapler and just gives me creeps!
Also, I find that returning to menu straight from a level or armory loses all credits earned. Is this a bug or intentional feature?

I just discovered a shotgun + splinter ammo = HORDE KILL!

Last edited by gunxsword; 11-08-2011 at 03:01 PM.