Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 10:17 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

im just going to throw my 2 cents in here. i think they should put diffrent type of weapons/upgrades like in skyward sword. and they should put body armor etc but now grinding. just saying. but what will be the replayabilty in oceanhorn?
Old 11-12-2011, 12:55 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

A picture has been revealed and you guys are asking crazy questions. Seriously chill.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:42 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

pic looks nice... enough to get excited about hearing more... =oP
Old 11-13-2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
A picture has been revealed and you guys are asking crazy questions. Seriously chill.
You are not long in the business? I remember still Times when only a Title of some Game where announced and nothing less and just to have that News on the Frontpage someone did jump into her Car drove 100 Miles and did set up a new Coverpage.

Nowadays things are easier but therefor you also have as a Developer a harder Time to make it sure that the World knows that you are working on something awesome and not just get overlooked by another Message that Angry Birds where Downloaded X Times for Free on the Android Plattform and People spending Time on their Podcasts talking about how cool that is instead of talking about your Project instead.

So it`s total normal that some get crazy about only one Picture and ask Questions that might be to early but at the End it`s those Questions that show a Developer if he is on the right Train or if he or she should pull the reserve gear and rethink his/her Concept.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Im absolutely jizzing in anticipation for this game.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:46 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
What a silly thing to say. It's called excitement and anticipation for a promising looking game.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:37 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Day 1 purchase...

...IF there's an iPad version.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:42 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasoco View Post
Day 1 purchase...

...IF there's an iPad version.
There is going to be iPad version.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox-One-1 View Post
There is going to be iPad version.
Have you got a rough idea on when your releasing it? I mean this year? Next few months?
Old 11-17-2011, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Floss View Post
Loved TP, WW, MM and OoT - but A Link to the Past will always be my favourite Zelda - I recently replayed it using SNES9X on my iPod. Loved playing Zelda on an iDevice - definitely worth Jailbreaking for.

As for Zelda like games on the AppStore (excluding Zenonia and others that play more like an RPG than an action adventure) - I can think of only a few:

Sacred Odyssey by Gameloft - which was good as far as gameloft games go, but felt underwhelming compared to any Zelda game (only three dungeons if I remember).

Across Age DX - which is excellent and plays like Link to the Past, but feels short in comparison.

Dink Smallwood - great game that I can still remember playing back when it first became freeware in the late 90s. It is screen by screen like the original NES Zelda. One of the few games that came close to replicating a Zelda like experience without ever feeling like a complete ripoff.
Thanks man. I'd read about the first two, but never heard of Dink Smallwood. iOS really is PAINFULLY lacking the Zelda experience. I'm all for Oceanhorn changing that.

If Nintendo ported all their old Zelda, Mario, Mariokart, etc (I could go on with the classics) I think they'd have a very warm $$ welcome from the iOS community. I know I'd pay well (in app store terms) to have some of those great games on my iDevice . . .

Closed Thread