Oceanhorn - New Zelda-inspired title from developers of Death Rally!

10-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Third try. Devs, do you have any estimate on a release window?
10-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelfields View Post
Third try. Devs, do you have any estimate on a release window?
This. So any estimate?

10-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Joined: May 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelfields View Post
Third try. Devs, do you have any estimate on a release window?
What's third try? Try for what?

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
10-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Definitely going to pick this one up! Looks awesome
10-05-2012, 04:38 AM
why did you change it from looking great with vibrant colours. To a less attractive dull feel ?
10-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
What's third try? Try for what?
Third time I've asked about a release window only to have it get buried with discussion about things that aren't this game haha
10-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Kiel, Germany
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelfields View Post
Third time I've asked about a release window only to have it get buried with discussion about things that aren't this game haha
I am sure they have read your question(s) and I am sure they just don't want to give you that answer at this time.
10-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyGamer View Post
I am sure they have read your question(s) and I am sure they just don't want to give you that answer at this time.
Or they dont have an answer to give and are working as hard as they can
10-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Kiel, Germany
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Or they dont have an answer to give and are working as hard as they can
yeah, I omitted this obvious alternative

But you can quote me on the time window 2012-2022 (if they game does not get canceled, and if am not Solyent Green by that time anyway)
10-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Looking forward to this.