★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

2d/3d UI game designer WANTED!

11-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to vklymenko
[CLOSED] (2d/3d UI game designer WANTED!)

Im looking for a UI designer to make solid design for buttons/menus/panels for a 2d isometric iOS RTS game:

Youtube link | Pop Up

if you think you can do great design and replace existing stuff you see on the video - please contact me, I can promise solid payment for solid work!
if you're interested - I'll provide exectly details about images' sizes and everything you need. Game done in post-apocalypse theme. Would be great if you'll provide samples of your past experience. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by vklymenko; 11-14-2011 at 05:54 AM.
11-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Hello I'm interested in working with you. here's my portfolio site www.tntwebpage.com

check my portfolio www.tntwebpage.com
If anyone else want to hire me contact me by mail at both alex_tnt89@yahoo.com and alex@tntwebpage.com
or skype via alex_tnt89 / Alex Barbulescu
11-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_TNT View Post
Hello I'm interested in working with you. here's my portfolio site www.tntwebpage.com
Hi Alex, thanks, your portfolio looks great! For final decision I need to take 1-2 days to see all variants. Would be great if you could make some simple image - view of what design you have in mind - just 1 image with buttons/"in-game" bottom panel etc, so I will have something to compare with. Also you're doing 3d stuff... we have a work in this area also : ) what about post-apocalypse 3d models like broken cars etc ?
11-10-2011, 02:13 PM
[the topic is closed]