★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Geek Beach
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Jump into your blasting buggy, shrink to nano size and kill those mini beasts!

Your mission is to hunt and destroy the evil bacteria lurking everywhere, but first you need to choose your weapon and shrink to their size.

There are hoards of invading beasts waiting to attack you, even on your sandwiches, so get shrinking and start blasting!

- Awesome 3D graphics
- Loads of buggy's, spaceships and weapons to choose from
- Waves of mini beasts to attack and kill
- Different environments to explore
- Hours of blasting fun

fayju's comments:

We just released version 1.0 of Mini Beasts, its brand new and totally Free. Would be great to hear what people think. Any problems let me know and I'll have a go at solving them.

Enjoy :0)
Here is a video of the game play
11-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Hmmm... looks interesting! What do I have to lose? It's free! I'm giving it a shot.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

11-07-2011, 11:45 AM
I love DSS, so I'm definitely going to give this one a try.
11-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Sorry it was paid for a bit yesterday, but It is FREE now and should be until the Arcade mode is added.

Gaz Bushell - @fayju
11-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Seems pretty decent, I added this to the TA Game of the Week poll thread.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
11-09-2011, 01:25 PM
I downloaded it yesterday...it's certainly not the worst game ever, but I won't be keeping it on my device.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Wow, that firing of bullets noise is annoying

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey