★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SilverOnyx Games presents "Sparkly Gems of the Infinite Skies"

* * * Also available on iPad - Sparkly Gems of the Infinite Skies Extended! * * *

Match the Gems to clear the walls and complete all 50 Levels but don't forget to grab the Crystal too!

50 Fun Levels
4 Special Power-ups
Time Mode
Retina Support
Game Center Leaderboards
WideScreen Support

Supported Devices

iPhone4 and above
iPod Touch 4 and above

Like SilverOnyx Games on Facebook

SilverOnyx Games Website

SilverOnyx's comments:
Hi Everyone !

My name is Craig and I create games for the App Store under the name SilverOnyx Games

I consider myself quite a novice developer but have managed to create a few games that family and friends seem to enjoy.

Now though, Im looking for some more feedback and advice on my latest release Sparkly Gems of the Infinite Skies for iPhone 4th Gen and iPod Touch 4th Gen and above.

Its my very first attempt at a Match-3 game so I decided to keep it nice and simple though I have some very interesting ideas for future features from feedback I have received so far.

My main aim was to create a Match-3 game that felt very light and happy and something that would give people a little entertainment in a short period of time.

My personal favourite feature of this game is the way the player can carry on matching even when the board is busy refilling etc

And so, here are a few promo codes, please post here if you use them and give some feedback it would be greatly appreciated !

Craig (SilverOnyx Games)
08-10-2013, 12:06 PM

thanks a lot!
08-10-2013, 12:09 PM
You're very welcome Gwarmaxx

I hope you enjoy it