08-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodemus82 View Post
Completely disagree. The controls in my opinion work perfectly and are very intuitive. Regular platform controls would suck
At least have them as an option. The current controls are a big turn off.
08-15-2012, 05:40 PM
For dealing with monsters, I think "regular" platformer control option would be nice. The current controls are great for mining, but iffy when the monsters are about.

On another note: I wish we could craft brighter light sources.

08-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim240 View Post
Where can I find seeds for wheat/hay?
You can find them in crates.
08-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
You can find them in crates.
Hmmm.. Ive destroyed like 50 crates but I don't have them.
08-16-2012, 06:13 PM
You may need to break a lot of crates before you hit the jackpot and get the seeds you want. It's random. Metal crates deeper in the earth might yield more items, increase the chance you might get seeds, they still might not be wheat seeds.

The alternative is to get the botanist hat, which is an iap. It truly increases the chance of getting seeds since it drops random seeds at random rate. You won't get it right away, but it's easier to get seeds of all sorts with that hat, faster than crate smashing.
08-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
You may need to break a lot of crates before you hit the jackpot and get the seeds you want. It's random. Metal crates deeper in the earth might yield more items, increase the chance you might get seeds, they still might not be wheat seeds.

The alternative is to get the botanist hat, which is an iap. It truly increases the chance of getting seeds since it drops random seeds at random rate. You won't get it right away, but it's easier to get seeds of all sorts with that hat, faster than crate smashing.
I'm not waiting for the hat! I'm going mining for crates instead! And I also found a metal chest underground (I'm not sure if that's what it's called) and I can't open or break it. Any tips?
08-17-2012, 10:52 AM
i've had this game since the day it released and have yet to open it...I should probably do that.
08-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim240 View Post
I also found a metal chest underground (I'm not sure if that's what it's called) and I can't open or break it. Any tips?
You need a stronger hammer - the higher quality the hammer, the higher quality the chest it can open. I think you can use a hammer with one quality level less than the chest (so a silver hammer should be able to open a gold chest).
08-18-2012, 06:21 AM
For those who are wondering where to find wheat seeds: they are mostly found in gold chests and are really rare.
08-18-2012, 11:04 PM
This game is so cute. Thank you!